Anyone Else Excited For Eminem's New Record?

axl_on_drums

Lovin the fuckin album. What i really love about it is that (as with his previous albums) despite becoming a fuckin superstar and hence not needing to be battle/rhyme orientated he is still pushing his fuckin game. ALWAYS experimenting with different rhythmic variations to his flow and it just gets fuckin better and better. In terms of rhymin' he has, with each album, made a noticeable proggression, and right when you think he can't get no better at it he hits you up with something like this. Break it all down, just in a strictly rhymin' sense this album is fuckin dope.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bagpipes from Baghdad. loving this beat. oh and hopefully this causes beef between Em and Nick Cannon :lol:

Maybe you should wish for a new Guns N' Roses album tomorrow ;)

http://nickcannon.tumblr.com/post/105195793/how-cute

And a little quote from it, which I'm very sure Nick Cannon will regret.

Imagine if someone said half the stuff you say about women to your daughter, Hayley. (And I’m pretty sure they will because you got it coming Marshall.) That’s how Karma works.

Oh no he di'int. Someone to direct him to the chorus from "Kill You" on the MMLP.

Edited by Conor

bagpipes from Baghdad. loving this beat. oh and hopefully this causes beef between Em and Nick Cannon :lol:

Imagine if someone said half the stuff you say about women to your daughter, Hayley. (And I’m pretty sure they will because you got it coming Marshall.) That’s how Karma works.

Oh no he di'int. Someone to direct him to the chorus from "Kill You" on the MMLP.

Oh no, Nick Cannon just made a huge mistake. LOL @ all the replies on that.

wow, what a tool. first of all..he needs to relax. second of all..what the FUCK does mariah carey's race have to do with eminem making fun of her in a song?

wow, what a tool. first of all..he needs to relax. second of all..what the FUCK does mariah carey's race have to do with eminem making fun of her in a song?

I didn't think it was a bad blog post and has some good points, although I thought bringing up idiotic race points was retarded. ie (Black Father + White Mother = BLACK) Umm...not really pal. It equals half of each.

Let’s not forget about Eminem’s amateur mixtape rants of calling African Americans black person and how he hates “Black Bitches”. How did we let him get away with that in the first place?! He is a natural born racist in disguise. Someone tell this coward that he finally barked up the wrong tree. For his entire career he strategically only tried to beef with people he could bully. I mean, what real man picks fights with women? Real MC’s battle other real MC’s. Ask Nas, ask Jay Z, you didn’t see them starting beefs with women! That is truly some punk shit!

^ From the blog post...

All I can say to that is that he's a stupid hypocrite.

I didn't think it was a bad blog post until he got to the race crap, too. And the thing JohnnyUtah brought up struck me as odd, too.

Awww fuck that race shit, Eminem is fucking dope, end of. All this fuckin bullshit, y'know, a fuckin artist don't make the fucking grade and people dump on him and then when someone finally comes along that they can't come up with a decent relevant reason to fuckin' take a pop in regards to his talent so they gotta go diggin' around in his ass for some old silly shit he did when he was 13 or 15. I love it, i love The Source, i love Benzino, thats the best fuckin shit they can come up with? *gasp* he said something racist in his early teens, give me a motherfuckin' with that shit, honestly.

You wanna start pluckin' holes in artists in popular music on the basis of them saying or being puported to've said racially questionable shit? Fuck, drag in half your fuckin superstars since the 50s then. That means Elvis, that means Eric Clapton, that DEFINITELY means Tupac...shit, half of the artists in hip hop for that matter and a fair fuckin few in rock n roll.

Fuck that shit, its just a lame dork ass attempt by a bunch of never beens (i.e. Benzino et al) to drag through the mud someone like Em' who they're just basically mad at for being white (lets just say it like it is). The very fact that those accusations along with that tape were made public by a magazine whoose proprietor famously is in the middle of a feud with Em', hates his fuckin guts, makes songs, takes out Ads in that mag (not to mention dedicating an whole issue of it to attacking Em') with all that phoney ass hatin' bullshit. Its all a little bit...obvious really isn't it? Pathetic and obvious and it effectively fucked The Source's standing as having any kinda rep' in the hip hop community cuz its so obviously lame and biased and fuckin' racist basically. That shit used to mean something y'know...The Source, Unsigned Hype, their mic ratings (which were fuckin wildly biased since WAAYY before a whiteboy schooled hip hop on how to rhyme anyway).

Stupid shit, Eminem is the fuckin man, i don't give a shit what color he is, i don't give a shit if he's like a fucking prism, he's dope, period and he'll lay any motherfucker on the mic to rest that i ever heard of.

Awww fuck that race shit, Eminem is fucking dope, end of. All this fuckin bullshit, y'know, a fuckin artist don't make the fucking grade and people dump on him and then when someone finally comes along that they can't come up with a decent relevant reason to fuckin' take a pop in regards to his talent so they gotta go diggin' around in his ass for some old silly shit he did when he was 13 or 15. I love it, i love The Source, i love Benzino, thats the best fuckin shit they can come up with? *gasp* he said something racist in his early teens, give me a motherfuckin' with that shit, honestly.

You wanna start pluckin' holes in artists in popular music on the basis of them saying or being puported to've said racially questionable shit? Fuck, drag in half your fuckin superstars since the 50s then. That means Elvis, that means Eric Clapton, that DEFINITELY means Tupac...shit, half of the artists in hip hop for that matter and a fair fuckin few in rock n roll.

Fuck that shit, its just a lame dork ass attempt by a bunch of never beens (i.e. Benzino et al) to drag through the mud someone like Em' who they're just basically mad at for being white (lets just say it like it is). The very fact that those accusations along with that tape were made public by a magazine whoose proprietor famously is in the middle of a feud with Em', hates his fuckin guts, makes songs, takes out Ads in that mag (not to mention dedicating an whole issue of it to attacking Em') with all that phoney ass hatin' bullshit. Its all a little bit...obvious really isn't it? Pathetic and obvious and it effectively fucked The Source's standing as having any kinda rep' in the hip hop community cuz its so obviously lame and biased and fuckin' racist basically. That shit used to mean something y'know...The Source, Unsigned Hype, their mic ratings (which were fuckin wildly biased since WAAYY before a whiteboy schooled hip hop on how to rhyme anyway).

Stupid shit, Eminem is the fuckin man, i don't give a shit what color he is, i don't give a shit if he's like a fucking prism, he's dope, period and he'll lay any motherfucker on the mic to rest that i ever heard of.

Exactly man, awesome post. ;)

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Fucking shit, this album is growing for me everytime I listen to it. I think most tracks are great!

Like about every song, but We Made You.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

'beautiful' and 'must be the ganja' are my favorites

I'm hearing great things about Beautiful, people are saying it's his best since 'Lose Yourself'

Can't wait to hear it

it's great. he produced it too(instead of dr dre). you'll definitely like it :)

Yeah, "Beautiful" is really good. One of those songs that actually makes me enjoy hip hop.