Anyone Else Excited For Eminem's New Record?

axl_on_drums

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me. The rap game is coming back in 2009. Eminem's record is gonna bring the rap game back. Not to mention, Dre is supposed to release Detox this year too, after Relapse hits.

YEAAA MAN, BLACK FOLKS RULIN 2009, ENSLAVIN WHITEY! DOWN WITH UR WHITE PINK SKIN AN UP WID OUR BLACKNESS AND OUR BITCHEZ AND HOS AND NO TALENTZ!

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I definitely think it will be great. Every other album he has done have been good. Encore didn't blow. It wasn't as good as any of the others, but it had good songs. I liked Evil Deeds, Like Toy Soldiers, Mosh, My First Single, Rain Man and Mockingbird. That's six very good songs. I hope the new will be better however, because except from all these six, it really sucked.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Me. The rap game is coming back in 2009. Eminem's record is gonna bring the rap game back. Not to mention, Dre is supposed to release Detox this year too, after Relapse hits.

YEAAA MAN, BLACK FOLKS RULIN 2009, ENSLAVIN WHITEY! DOWN WITH UR WHITE PINK SKIN AN UP WID OUR BLACKNESS AND OUR BITCHEZ AND HOS AND NO TALENTZ!

shut up and leave the forum, no one likes you.

I definitely think it will be great. Every other album he has done have been good. Encore didn't blow. It wasn't as good as any of the others, but it had good songs. I liked Evil Deeds, Like Toy Soldiers, Mosh, My First Single, Rain Man and Mockingbird. That's six very good songs. I hope the new will be better however, because except from all these six, it really sucked.

Yeah, it had some good tunes...but as a whole it was very weak.

Eminem is a lot like Axl when you think about it, very rarely seen in public, and very focused on their music.

To few like them these days.

shut up and leave the forum, no one likes you.

AIIGHT MAN, EBONICZ 2009.

Probably the post of the year. :rofl-lol: Fucking awesome.

crack a bottle.

eminem was good back when he had that spark, but now that that's gone, nobody cares anymore--like i said, he was nothing but a gimmick. he should be satisfied with his old shit and retire. and dre was the only one who sounded good on that track. his ghostwriters must be putting in overtime.

yeah man whitey sucks.

crack a bottle.

eminem was good back when he had that spark, but now that that's gone, nobody cares anymore--like i said, he was nothing but a gimmick. he should be satisfied with his old shit and retire. and dre was the only one who sounded good on that track. his ghostwriters must be putting in overtime.

Eminem ghosts for Dre.

And I agree with you to a certain extent, as I said his last album was weak.

But he'll deliver with Relapse I bet.

crack a bottle.

Em' wrote that shit.

Eminems set to show the world how a comeback really goes although i dont even class this as a comeback, this shit is like a title defence :)

What the fuck is up with you lately?

rap isn't music.

Edited by Memnoch The Devil

rap isn't music.

So you PUI a lot nowadays, huh?

rap isn't music.

define music.

not really. eminem is a gimmick rapper who's lost his gimmick.

who can you honestly name today that can match eminem's style and flow?

in the mean time:

http://www.datpiff.com/DJ_Whiteowl_Eminem_...Pt2.m33771.html

Thanks for the link, some good stuff there.

And to the dude who said 'rap isn't music'..sucks for you, you're the one missing out.

Classic Eminem

Kill You

My Dad's Gone Crazy

Edited by axl_on_drums

How can you possibly live with yourself knowing how painfully stupid you are?