Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

London Wembley 1991 0r 1992

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

Nath

Nath

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 11-January 06
I have looked everywhere for this footage and the only version I can find is really really bad quality.
I would like to find the 1991 gig but would settle for 1992.
I was lucky enough to be at both these gigs so would love to add them to my home video collection.

If at all possible I would also settle for Milton Keynes 1993 as this was the last gig that Guns N Roses played in the UK that I attended before they split up.
Unfortunately many people are still under the impression that Guns N Roses are still together but I must make it very clear that only Axl and sometimes Izzy are playing with a band that pretend they are Gn'R,
This Guns cover band are imposters and should not be called Guns N'Roses as they can not play any of the tunes at all well and just don't cut the mustard.

Anyway I could rant forever about how Axl has sold out and how bad this new Gn'R are but I won't.....

Please someone help me find some old school Guns footage. As it has been nearly 18 years now and I still consider Wembley 31st August 1991 as one of the best day of my life so far.

ssiscool

ssiscool

FRONTMAN

• Supporters
  • 17,128 posts
  • 17-May 05
Wembly stadium 91 the best you can get is screen shot. It's okay. sound isn't all that bad.
Wembly Stadium 92 is out in pro shot. You can get the entire show (all acts) on some dvds or others just Guns N' Roses
Milton Keynes 93 is audience shot for the 1st halkf then screen shot. Sound is the best and some songs are cut.

Posted Image
Keep me running like a deer in the headlights

Snake-Pit

Snake-Pit

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,123 posts
  • 27-March 09
Didn't Axl moon the crowd?

I remember I was really young, and liked GN'R since I was a baby, 'since I was 4', and I was really young, and all of a sudden, Axl Rose was on the front page of the Sun, the Mirror ect... I heard he mooned the crowed or something, does anyone here know anything about that, if it helps, he had a Jesus Christ T-Shirt on.

4aca2887-4014-4e31-848d-8a67d7916571_zps

moreblack

moreblack

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,438 posts
  • 03-April 03

Wembly Stadium 92 is out in pro shot. You can get the entire show (all acts) on some dvds or others just Guns N' Roses

I don't think he's talking about the Freddie show. They did a full show there at around the time of the Paris PPV.

“To the ones who are negative and want to see either myself or the new band fall on their faces, personally I can’t pass up an opportunity to upset so many of them in one quick swoop. I get misty-eyed just thinking about it."

James Bond

James Bond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,409 posts
  • 19-December 04

I don't think he's talking about the Freddie show. They did a full show there at around the time of the Paris PPV.

Here's the info from gnrontour.com:

06.13.92 - Wembley Stadium, London, England
opening acts: Soundgarden, Faith No More
set: It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Bad Obsession, Attitude, You Could Be Mine, Wild Horses [Intro] / Patience, Double Talkin' Jive, Civil War, Welcome To The Jungle, Nightrain, It's Alright [Intro] / November Rain, Drum Solo, Guitar Solo, Godfather Theme, Sail Away Sweet Sister / Bad Time [Intro] / Sweet Child O' Mine, Only Women Bleed [Intro] / Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Tie Your Mother Down [w/ Brian May], We Will Rock You [w/ Brian May], Don't Cry, Paradise City
attendance: 72,000
audio/video recording?: audio, video [incomplete]
notes: Great Queen covers! Special guest performance by Brian May.

Looking at that setlist, I can't help but laugh at the people who complain that there are not enough songs on the average setlist on the current tour.

5206.jpg

Toronto 2006 - Hamilton 2010 & 2011 - Buffalo 2013