U2 Discussion

CryptElf

Nice video, song is ok but so.... pop. Well, Invisible made me rediscover U2 a bit and I'm just addicted again... Do you feel loved, Please and Hearland are so damn good. Too bad the setlist for the tour will be new album + hits. At least they remain together, release albums, videos and tour. After so many years, it's kinda unbelieveable.

To be fair there were a lot of rarities on the 360 tour. I got even better than the real thing, until the end of the works, hold me kill me kits be thrill me, zooropa, and a few more lesser played tracks at the show i was at.they even did one tree hill a few times

Nice video, song is ok but so.... pop. Well, Invisible made me rediscover U2 a bit and I'm just addicted again... Do you feel loved, Please and Hearland are so damn good. Too bad the setlist for the tour will be new album + hits. At least they remain together, release albums, videos and tour. After so many years, it's kinda unbelieveable.

To be fair there were a lot of rarities on the 360 tour. I got even better than the real thing, until the end of the works, hold me kill me kits be thrill me, zooropa, and a few more lesser played tracks at the show i was at.they even did one tree hill a few times

Damn, that's nice, let's hope they dig some more in the upcoming tour then... I just feel they should really drop Beautiful Day, Vertigo, One, Pride...

Yeah, on the second round of the 360 Tour they varied up the setlist a good bit and brought out some extra tracks.

Every show I saw had a different setlist, and I had tickets for the final US show in Pittsburg but wasn't able to go. Sucks and I still regret it to this day, because the setlist was awesome and they even ended with Bad.

Yeah, on the second round of the 360 Tour they varied up the setlist a good bit and brought out some extra tracks.

Every show I saw had a different setlist, and I had tickets for the final US show in Pittsburg but wasn't able to go. Sucks and I still regret it to this day, because the setlist was awesome and they even ended with Bad.

I was so blown away by them in Lansing that I considered going to the Chicago show a few days after. I didn't and really regret it, they did One Tree Hill that day

Obviously they were better on Fallon but I actually didn't think they were that bad tonight at the Oscar's, Bono at the end missed a couple of notes but for the most part he was fine

And yeah ProstituteComa I love Lemon, would love to hear him sing that again

I'm not by any means a huge U2 fanboy - especially when it comes to their later material - but both of these songs have absolutely sunk their claws into me, I can't get the choruses out of my head. DEFINITELY a huge step in the right direction if the rest of their new album sounds similar.

Same here, just heard them for the first time. Ordinary Love is just great.

U2 aren't fit to scrub the mask that covers my balls. I mean seriously, what have they contributed to any sort of music? The Edge (one of the most god awful names ever created) is like a robot and hasn't come up with a memorable riff since The Joshua Tree. Bono gets worse and worse every year and has become a parody of the mullet freak he was 25 years ago.

I bought their whole discography a few years back. I heard one song and then flushed the whole thing down my toilet. Clogged the sucker up for weeks and then I had to invest in a plumber. The plumber then overcharged me, made a hole in my bathroom wall the size of China, and released a toxic venom all throughout my house. I sued the guy for larceny (yeah, I went to college) and ended up in a civil suit with grand arson on the side. I made it through alive, but U2 is to blame for all of it and I will personally kick every one of them in their testicles for the robbery they caused my family.

U2 aren't fit to scrub the mask that covers my balls. I mean seriously, what have they contributed to any sort of music? The Edge (one of the most god awful names ever created) is like a robot and hasn't come up with a memorable riff since The Joshua Tree. Bono gets worse and worse every year and has become a parody of the mullet freak he was 25 years ago.

I bought their whole discography a few years back. I heard one song and then flushed the whole thing down my toilet. Clogged the sucker up for weeks and then I had to invest in a plumber. The plumber then overcharged me, made a hole in my bathroom wall the size of China, and released a toxic venom all throughout my house. I sued the guy for larceny (yeah, I went to college) and ended up in a civil suit with grand arson on the side. I made it through alive, but U2 is to blame for all of it and I will personally kick every one of them in their testicles for the robbery they caused my family.

cupcake on, brotha

• Like 1

cupcake on, brotha

Dafuq did I read?

This is the best article I've read in a LONG while. Not only does it perfectly explain the "Why" of U2's popularity but it also calls out all these artists who use playback and prerecorded music to such gross levels. http://www.forbes.com/sites/nickmessitte/2014/03/03/how-the-oscars-proved-that-u2-still-lives-up-to-the-hype/

cupcake on, brotha

Miser's back.