Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Axl Rose Health problems, Drug addictions or mental health

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

Mr. 90's

Mr. 90's

Full

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • 02-December 08
Do you think everything was peachy in 2008 wen CD was released and since then something has prevented Axl from doing a tour or promo do to Health issues or drug Addiction...?

Could Axl have lets say Parkinson like MR. Fox so the shakes would be to mutch for a tour or promos?

Could Axl be hooked on Propofol staying @ home getting stoned all day like MJ Jackson?

I really hope not, I hope it's just do to lazyness, but could their be something preventing AXL from being AXL...?

Jumpin' Jack Flash

Jumpin' Jack Flash

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,744 posts
  • 25-April 09
FFS.... NO.
Posted Image

danmak

danmak

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • 12-December 08
lol itīs bullshit, he doesnīt have any mental problems and imo nor addiction...

Edited by danmak, 29 July 2009 - 12:48 PM.

ManetsBR

ManetsBR

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 6,823 posts
  • 27-July 09

so you know everything about him?

well, do you wanna know why didn't he promote the album??
SO DO I

V1C2CCg.jpg

"I found out what's happening in my own band on the internet" - Axl Rose

he actually said that! and people wonder why we are here... we gotta inform axl. duh.

danmak

danmak

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • 12-December 08

so you know everything about him?

well, do you wanna know why didn't he promote the album??
SO DO I

haha, i donīt know him personally, never met him and he doesnīt even know that i exist. satisfied?
what iīm saying about him is my opinion unless i say itīs a fact (=i mean what has been said by people who are his friends)

GNRDream

GNRDream

• Returned
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • 24-July 09

Do you think everything was peachy in 2008 wen CD was released and since then something has prevented Axl from doing a tour or promo do to Health issues or drug Addiction...?

Could Axl have lets say Parkinson like MR. Fox so the shakes would be to mutch for a tour or promos?

Could Axl be hooked on Propofol staying @ home getting stoned all day like MJ Jackson?

I really hope not, I hope it\'s just do to lazyness, but could their be something preventing AXL from being AXL...?

Oh my god, I want my time back! :facepalm:

Edited by GNRDream, 29 July 2009 - 01:48 PM.

The problem here is not Axl Rose, but some fans mistaken expectations.

SunnyDRE

SunnyDRE

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 14,534 posts
  • 07-October 07
I must admit I have wondered about his health.

No promotion, No tour, No public pictures in over a year....

Not wishing anything bad on him, but the thought did cross my mind.

0dh3.jpg

I thought you would never..
Find another ..
Love again.....

John Bonham

John Bonham

Moby Dick

• SILVER
  • 6,363 posts
  • 28-August 07
The mind and the body are one.

Mental health problems = health problems.

Do you think something has prevented Axl from doing a tour or promo?

Yes.
smiley_emoticons_zeppelin.gif

Stipemanblue

Stipemanblue

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • 17-May 06
I hope Axl is dong well. I agree a lot of health has to do with how you think you feel. If "Oh I think I feel sick" is your constant thought, you're probably going to be. Axl made it thru his 20's and 30's when most people are their craziest so he has some skill at survival. I hope he's okay.

Jumpin' Jack Flash

Jumpin' Jack Flash

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,744 posts
  • 25-April 09

I really hope not, I hope it's just do to lazyness, but could their be something preventing AXL from being AXL...?

How is this not being Axl? This is TOTAL fucking Axl.
Posted Image

AxlRoseCalifornia

AxlRoseCalifornia

Full

• Returned
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • 26-July 09
Hell no. dont start rumors dude. He just didnt wanna be involved with the album anymore.
Fire Your Guns!!

Stipemanblue

Stipemanblue

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • 17-May 06
Listen to the Eddie Trunk interview. There's a part where laughing Axl says "I think you're gonna be waiting a lot longer." He was talking about some other topic but his laughter made it obvious how long people wait is of no concern to him. Here's a question for you: Do you think Axl cares about your health?

AxlRoseCalifornia

AxlRoseCalifornia

Full

• Returned
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • 26-July 09
Why should he care about our health? If i was in Axl's place, i would care if my lamborghini is ready for another high velocity trip rock1
Fire Your Guns!!

AxlRoseCalifornia

AxlRoseCalifornia

Full

• Returned
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • 26-July 09
In all seriousness, i do think Axl cares about the GNR fans... i mean you can say all u want about CD taking so many years to do... but we have no idea of what went on during the project.. either legaly or creativily ( i hope i spelled that right, im portuguese ).

And he doesn't have to make more cds... he's rich, he's famous, his life is basically guaranteed... he wouldnt even have to work anymore... but still he does it! Still he records more music! Even after all he went through with the old band separating from him.

He continued GNR'S Legacy and for that, i think it clearly shows he does care about the fans!
Fire Your Guns!!

slasher2099

slasher2099

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts
  • 08-March 06

MJ Jackson? Michael Jackson Jackson?