Alternate Chinese?

gavgnr

Yeah their has been some debate about the street of dreams

personally i think the low quality printing gives it away as being fake

The one on the left is the Japanese promo started appearing out of nowhere last year

I suspect some of these to be fake

Also just because it has the hand cover it could of just been printed out CD cover size on the computer the image is already out

True, but I know someone who has one and I believe them, and more importantly, here is a link to the band using the alternate artwork images from the booklet in concert:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=160850

Look for my reply on there.

Yeah their has been some debate about the street of dreams

personally i think the low quality printing gives it away as being fake

The one on the left is the Japanese promo started appearing out of nowhere last year

I suspect some of these to be fake

Also just because it has the hand cover it could of just been printed out CD cover size on the computer the image is already out

True, but I know someone who has one and I believe them, and more importantly, here is a link to the band using the alternate artwork images from the booklet in concert:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=160850

Look for my reply on there.

we know some art proof's exist I'm not doubting that

I'm just saying the image on this page of the hand cover might be a fake

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

• 4 weeks later...

The Chinese lettering near the spine is very different on the alternate book.

See:

sllclh.jpg

Q: Axl, was there ever a cover B and cover C for "Chinese Democracy"?

Axl: "Yes, there are. There are two more covers/back-cover combos and the real booklet that is all artwork that will be out shortly in some form. It's been an ugly battle that hasn't made any sense to anyone and whether anyone cares about such things the booklet or artwork has always been something I've been passionate about and to release the album with unapproved and unseen final artwork with a first work-only error-filled draft when others more recent were readily available still has not been explained but is finally getting cleared up. My fave is the 'How Are You' grenade cover."

Edited by John Bonham

looks fuckin great, i like that design more than the one with the bike that everybody has

wonder if the label saying it features shacklers revenge means that they were/are gonna release it as a single, axl also mentioned mickey rourke maybe playing the shackler if they made a video

Edited by CheapJon

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...