Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Axl Apologizes ...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
298 replies to this topic

cristina300zx

cristina300zx

Full

• Returned
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • 29-November 03
What's wrong with you guys? I can't believe you would all turn on Axl so fast. You don't know what happened, and the fact that you are blame him is fuckin stupid. Who brought all these guys together?? Axl did. If you're not gonna appreciate him I don't understand why you even have any interest at all in GNR these days. You people are lame. None of you know when to just shut up. :fuckyou:

mikegiuliana

mikegiuliana

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,907 posts
  • 08-May 03

Madison....

Did u honestly think you were going to get anything out of these people but dissin and bashing. It is all they know how to do. <_<

YES it is a positive thing that Axl released the statement. First time in a long time. Maybe things are looking up.

Did u honestly think you were going to get anything out of these people but dissin and bashing. It is all they know how to do. <_<

Tell me why anyone should sit here and be so happy axl actually said he was sorry for the cancelation? He basically blamed Buckethead for the missing of rio4..

YES it is a positive thing that Axl released the statement. First time in a long time. Maybe things are looking up.

Oh axl actually said something without being the day of the show and not being there..Maybe he should get a prize for not fucking over the people buying tickets to see him, unlike what he did during the 2002 USA tour..

It's possible that he is in the right direction, but I believe he could have made an attempt with fink as lead, and did the one show..The only show he would have done since december 5th 2002.. Instead he just threw in his hat and said fuck it..

He's a quiter, he doesn't deserve sympathy.. I can only say for thank God he made the announcment for the people who were going to get tickets for rio4..

Rock N' Roll Junkie

Rock N' Roll Junkie

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,541 posts
  • 29-August 03
That's pretty bizar, good to hear atleast something from the bigman himself.

So it's all BH's fold :blink: <_<
Posted Image

lawrence

lawrence

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,278 posts
  • 06-August 03
wot about the people thats allready bought em,
they dont wanna hear this
Posted Image

ANY OF YOU FUCKIN PIGS MOVE' & I'LL EXECUTE EVERY MOTHER FUCKIN LAST ONE OF YOU

mikegiuliana

mikegiuliana

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • 8,907 posts
  • 08-May 03

I feel bad for those people.. Axl should have just made an attempt.. He's fucking pathetic.

cristina300zx

cristina300zx

Full

• Returned
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • 29-November 03

they took a chance when they bought those tickets
and they knew something could happen

what are you actually having compassion for other people now? real convenient <_<

metalmarc

metalmarc

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • 22-December 03
me im happy to know that axl is still alive :D
it's sad about buckethead but if axl is not ready to release the album and bh didnt want to wait well too bad he left. im still gonna wait for the album even if its release in another 4 or 5 years :D

Lindy

Lindy

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 6,755 posts
  • 11-October 03

BLA BLA BLA I QUIT BLA BLA BLA

BLA BLA LAST HOPE BLA BLA BLA LISSABON

BLA BLA THIS IS THE END BLA BLA I GIVE UP ON EVERYTHING YADDA YADDA

(sorry, just doing what everybody else is doing :rolleyes: <_< )

But seriously:

COME ON PEOPLE!!! This was to be expected and for I change I myself believe that this in no way is Axl's fault. Buckethead left. Go be mad at him. And for crying out loud have a little selfrespect and stop the pathetic crying about this is the end and now I give up. As soon as they would release a record everybody who has been screaming this will crawl right back. It's pathetic. Because of just one thing everybody starts screaming things we allready knew.

Why the hell can't you all just sit back, relax, have a beer, enjoy the weather, expect NOTHING and see what happens. Sure I'll buy Chinease Democracy if it ever comes out. And sure I'll go to a concert if there is any nearby. In the mean time I'm just listening to my cd's, enjoying what I have and try not to get that upset about what is going on....

This was to be expected. Why? Because buckethead left. And yes, maybe he DID leave because of Axl. I don't know and neither does any of you. But the fact remains that Axl DID book this show, he DID want to perform here. So for this, I don't blame Axl. Nor do I give up on Guns n Roses or anything. We'll see what happens.

*opens a beer*
*put's on Appetite For Destruction*
*sits back and closes eyes*

:shades:

YAY!!!!! Hands down, you rock

lawrence

lawrence

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,278 posts
  • 06-August 03
you can call me wot you want i dont care, this band has lots of loyal fans who's been let down.
you only kick a dog so many times before it bites back
wev'e been kicked in the teeth that many times now i think we like the feel of it,
lookVELVET REVOLVER EXIST lets support them instead they love us & want us
Posted Image

cristina300zx

cristina300zx

Full

• Returned
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • 29-November 03

AXL WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? THAT WAS THE FUCKING STUPIDEST THING SAID IN THE HISTORY OF ROCK N ROLL. THE HOLE SENTENCE IS FUCKING ABSURD! WHAT RECORDING? EXTRA STEP? HAHAHA!

WHITOUT ANY DETAILS!!!! THATS THE ONLY THING WE NEED! DETAILS!!!! CANT YOU SEE THAT YOUR FANS ARE GIVIN UP AND GETTING BITTER!

I have waited, i have been lied at, i have trusted... NO MORE!

BYE BYE, SO LONG!

See ya all in hell

who the hell wants fans like you??
maybe he's weeding out the fucktards like you

Rustycage

Rustycage

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,712 posts
  • 23-March 04

you can call me wot you want i dont care, this band has lots of loyal fans who's been let down.
you only kick a dog so many times before it bites back
wev'e been kicked in the teeth that many times now i think we like the feel of it,
lookVELVET REVOLVER EXIST lets support them instead they love us & want us

you really belive they love you?is your life that pathetic? <_<

you're so tough and manly.

lawrence

lawrence

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,278 posts
  • 06-August 03

what are you actually having compassion for other people now? real convenient <_<

look i couldn't care less about the people on here(your all just usernames to me) it aint as if ive gotta eat my tea everynight with you all is it?
but as usual you all decide to launch attacks on me, (very convenient)go spit ur dummy out somewere else
& for all those who tried to get me banned i'm still here
the truth has been stareing us all in the face for months & you axl-lites refuse to see it
i saw it coming, wots ur excuse
Posted Image

mikegiuliana

mikegiuliana

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • 8,907 posts
  • 08-May 03
username

COME ON PEOPLE!!! This was to be expected and for I change I myself believe that this in no way is Axl's fault. Buckethead left. Go be mad at him

Ever think that the lack of an album and no performing just got to buckethead and he just said fucki it, I want to move on where I don't have to wait for the ego maniac axl?

Again I will say this being most are thick headed..

If axl would have released chinese d a while ago and toured Buckethead probably wouldn't have left.. He most likely joined NEW GNR because of brain and the fact he thought something big could happen with the lineup..

So in fact it's axl's fault buckethead left which axl then caused Rio4 to be a washout.. Still can't understand why the remaining 7 members can't play Rio4.. ?

Rustycage

Rustycage

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,712 posts
  • 23-March 04

look i couldn't care less about the people on here(your all just usernames to me) it aint as if ive gotta eat my tea everynight with you all is it?
but as usual you all decide to launch attacks on me, (very convenient)go spit ur dummy out somewere else
& for all those who tried to get me banned i'm still here
the truth has been stareing us all in the face for months & you axl-lites refuse to see it
i saw it coming, wots ur excuse

you eat tea? :lol: :lol:

you're so tough and manly.

lawrence

lawrence

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,278 posts
  • 06-August 03

lookVELVET REVOLVER EXIST lets support them instead they

DUDE!!! You forgot the copyrights ;)

read my earlier post mate,
it aint abnormal for a band to love its fans you no
but being a gnr fan you wouldn't no would you?
i feel sorry for you, now quick run for the report button
boo hoo
Posted Image