Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Axl Apologizes ...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
298 replies to this topic

germanrose

germanrose

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
  • 12-March 04
[QUOTE]COME ON PEOPLE!!! This was to be expected and for I change I myself believe that this in no way is Axl's fault. Buckethead left. Go be mad at him. And for crying out loud have a little selfrespect and stop the pathetic crying about this is the end and now I give up. As soon as they would release a record everybody who has been screaming this will crawl right back. It's pathetic. Because of just one thing everybody starts screaming things we allready knew.

Why the hell can't you all just sit back, relax, have a beer, enjoy the weather, expect NOTHING and see what happens. Sure I'll buy Chinease Democracy if it ever comes out. And sure I'll go to a concert if there is any nearby. In the mean time I'm just listening to my cd's, enjoying what I have and try not to get that upset about what is going on....

This was to be expected. Why? Because buckethead left. And yes, maybe he DID leave because of Axl. I don't know and neither does any of you. But the fact remains that Axl DID book this show, he DID want to perform here. So for this, I don't blame Axl. Nor do I give up on Guns n Roses or anything. We'll see what happens.

*opens a beer*
*put's on Appetite For Destruction*
*sits back and closes eyes*

you really rock. thats my point of view too.
*put in guns n roses in argentina 93*

mikegiuliana

mikegiuliana

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,907 posts
  • 08-May 03

put in guns n roses in argentina 93

ONE OF THE LAST REAL GNR SHOWS :( :( :(

Rustycage

Rustycage

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,787 posts
  • 23-March 04

lookVELVET REVOLVER EXIST lets support them instead they

DUDE!!! You forgot the copyrights ;)

read my earlier post mate,
it aint abnormal for a band to love its fans you no
but being a gnr fan you wouldn't no would you?
i feel sorry for you, now quick run for the report button
boo hoo

if your responding to my comments,whatever you say dude.but noone here really cares about reporting you.just keep dreaming that velvet revolver loves you and that you mean anything to us to where we would waste time reporting you.personally i find you pathetic and god's little prank. ;)

tangerine

tangerine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
  • 27-February 04
As someone who has booked a plane ticket from the U.S. ($700), hotel (very expensive), and bought tickets to the show, all totalling about $1,600. I can honestly say, I'm very DISAPPOINTED, and even kind of MAD about this.

I'm going to see Buckethead on April 11th in Baltimore, maybe I can beg him to rejoin just for the Lisboa show! I really think they could play with two guitarists, or maybe get someone in fast.

Wow, this is really sad. :unsure: :cry:

lawrence

lawrence

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,278 posts
  • 06-August 03
ok then
the gnr slot for rir4 dont exist™
the book of blame others & excuses volume 1 exists™
velvet revolver exists™
the thread i started months ago exists ™ & was true
the story about bucketheads departure exists™ & was true
the new album must be crap™
now wait for brain & the others to follow™
my work here is done™
Posted Image

ANY OF YOU FUCKIN PIGS MOVE' & I'LL EXECUTE EVERY MOTHER FUCKIN LAST ONE OF YOU

cristina300zx

cristina300zx

Full

• Returned
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • 29-November 03

wot about the people thats allready bought em,
they dont wanna hear this

they took a chance when they bought those tickets
and they knew something could happen

what are you actually having compassion for other people now? real convenient <_<

look i couldn't care less about the people on here(your all just usernames to me) it aint as if ive gotta eat my tea everynight with you all is it?
but as usual you all decide to launch attacks on me, (very convenient)go spit ur dummy out somewere else
& for all those who tried to get me banned i'm still here
the truth has been stareing us all in the face for months & you axl-lites refuse to see it
i saw it coming, wots ur excuse

launch attacks on YOU?!?! what are you blind? look at everyone, including yourself, attack Axl while none of you have any clue what is really goin on in GNR. buckethead left, fuck him not axl

why don't you take your worthless ass to the strip... oh wait, they don't like you there :cry: :(

germanrose

germanrose

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
  • 12-March 04
i think you all are stupid to blame only axl for all the gnr stuff.
just saw slash and duff at mtv to promotr VR, and we all should think of them probably making some mistakes with gnr.
if i hear slash talking about gnr, i think that guy has a problem too, even i think axl made the biggest faults.
so for me i still dream of a reunion, it s not so impossible to me.
just have to face that they all (slash and the others included) are crazy m.......kers.

lawrence

lawrence

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,278 posts
  • 06-August 03
[quote name='germanrose' date='Mar 30 2004, 02:21 PM'] [QUOTE]COME ON PEOPLE!!! This was to be expected and for I change I myself believe that this in no way is Axl's fault. Buckethead left. Go be mad at him. And for crying out loud have a little selfrespect and stop the pathetic crying about this is the end and now I give up. As soon as they would release a record everybody who has been screaming this will crawl right back. It's pathetic. Because of just one thing everybody starts screaming things we allready knew.

Why the hell can't you all just sit back, relax, have a beer, enjoy the weather, expect NOTHING and see what happens. Sure I'll buy Chinease Democracy if it ever comes out. And sure I'll go to a concert if there is any nearby. In the mean time I'm just listening to my cd's, enjoying what I have and try not to get that upset about what is going on....

This was to be expected. Why? Because buckethead left. And yes, maybe he DID leave because of Axl. I don't know and neither does any of you. But the fact remains that Axl DID book this show, he DID want to perform here. So for this, I don't blame Axl. Nor do I give up on Guns n Roses or anything. We'll see what happens.

*opens a beer*
*put's on Appetite For Destruction*
*sits back and closes eyes*

you really rock. thats my point of view too.
*put in guns n roses in argentina 93* [/quote]
the band that played on appettite for destruction dont exist™
Posted Image

cristina300zx

cristina300zx

Full

• Returned
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • 29-November 03

As someone who has booked a plane ticket from the U.S. ($700), hotel (very expensive), and bought tickets to the show, all totalling about $1,600. I can honestly say, I'm very DISAPPOINTED, and even kind of MAD about this. 

I'm going to see Buckethead on April 11th in Baltimore, maybe I can beg him to rejoin just for the Lisboa show!  I really think they could play with two guitarists, or maybe get someone in fast. 

Wow, this is really sad.  :unsure:  :cry:

is this the first time the show possibly being cancelled has crossed your mind?? dude, i wanted to go there too, but knowing they didn't confirm kinda made me think twice.

oh yeah... good luck with the buckethead thing :lol:

Gunner

Gunner

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts
  • 16-December 02
Why is everyone being so negative?

I think this is good:
- Finally an official word from Axl
- Buckethead is really gone --> they can focus on finishing the record without him
- Buckethead was apparrently the only member that had problems with the band
- And best of all: "Regardless we hope to announce a release date within the next few months."
"It's just a ride..." - Bill Hicks

lawrence

lawrence

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,278 posts
  • 06-August 03
look at you all , god forbid something serious in the world happened :lol:
Posted Image

Rustycage

Rustycage

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,787 posts
  • 23-March 04

Why is everyone being so negative?

I think this is good:
- Finally an official word from Axl
- Buckethead is really gone --> they can focus on finishing the record without him
- Buckethead was apparrently the only member that had problems with the band
- And best of all: "Regardless we hope to announce a release date within the next few months."

exactly.

axlslash

axlslash

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,591 posts
  • 23-February 03

What's wrong with you guys? I can't believe you would all turn on Axl so fast. You don't know what happened, and the fact that you are blame him is fuckin stupid. Who brought all these guys together?? Axl did. If you're not gonna appreciate him I don't understand why you even have any interest at all in GNR these days. You people are lame. None of you know when to just shut up. :fuckyou:

Well said. Jeeze, I've been accused of being a "Slashite" and even I see this as a good thing from Axl...
Posted Image

cristina300zx

cristina300zx

Full

• Returned
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • 29-November 03

ok then
the gnr slot for rir4 dont exist™
the book of blame others & excuses volume 1 exists™
velvet revolver exists™
the thread i started months ago exists ™ & was true
the story about bucketheads departure exists™ & was true
the new album must be crap™
now wait for brain & the others to follow™
my work here is done™

:lol: :lol: damn, you're boring :sleeper:
you should go for funny next time you post :drevil:

chadi

chadi

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • 13-October 03

During his tenure with the band Buckethead has been inconsistent and erratic in both his behavior and commitment

Like I said............Axl has some nerve. :huh:

Regardless of anyone's opinions of me and what I may or may not deserve, clearly the fans, individuals in this band, management, crew and our support group do not deserve this type of treatment.

HMmmmmmmmm..........does Axl feel guilty about something???? B)

shutup stupid
TEXT IN SIGNATURE EDITED: PLEASE CHECK SIGNATURE GUIDELINES: http://mygnrforum.co...showtopic=10531