APPEAL for help from any Japanese forum members

gavgnr

This is an appeal to any Japanese fans who visit this board.

I live in the UK but have decided to travel to Japan to see the Tokyo Dome show. I have gotten prices for my Hotel and flights, etc but I CANNOT get hold of a ticket.

I am watching an auction on Yahoo Japan and have been in touch with the seller who has said that even if I were to win the auction, he would be unable to send the ticket to the UK. Unfortunately this seems to be the response from a few of the ticket sellers over on Yahoo. No reasons have been explained to me.

So what I was wondering was whether a trustworthy Japanese member could buy the ticket for me (I will send you the money in advance so there is no risk to you) and then send to me in the UK.

I cannot book flights/Hotels without this ticket so this really is my last hope.

The ticket auction I am interested in ends 17th October so there's only a few days left.

Please help!!

The cynic in me tells me that the reason theyre all saying they cannot send the ticket (or at least proof that they have purchased the ticket) is because the tickets dont and never will exist. I wish you the very best of luck and I hope im wrong. But be wary before you shell out what I imagine would be a fairly hefty wedge on your trip.

Ive been stung to the tune of £200 on Ebay before for a Download festival ticket by some theiving prick in Ireland so im pretty un-trusting about buying tickets second hand of auction sites.

よい、私はあなたの献呈を尊重する従って私はこの仕事をすることを自ら申し出る。私は切符のためにドルの保有物料金百万しかし要求し、またあなたの妻またはガールフレンドが付いている性を持てる望む。私はまたショーの後で殺害するかもしれない。 私はそれを楽しむことを望む。

Wow, so I have to be the one to say it?

Guy, are you FUCKING NUTS?? That is a crazy amount of expense to take on for an unpredictible dick like Axl. Axl no showed on me, and that was only 20 minutes from my house. You are talking flights, hotels, all sorts of expense here. All for a guy who might not show up at all, might show up and storm off after 50 minutes, or who the hell knows.

Look, just viewing this situation from a third party objective, this plan needs to be rethought.

The cynic in me tells me that the reason theyre all saying they cannot send the ticket (or at least proof that they have purchased the ticket) is because the tickets dont and never will exist. I wish you the very best of luck and I hope im wrong. But be wary before you shell out what I imagine would be a fairly hefty wedge on your trip.

Ive been stung to the tune of £200 on Ebay before for a Download festival ticket by some theiving prick in Ireland so im pretty un-trusting about buying tickets second hand of auction sites.

no, i don't think so.

i guess it's a matter of international payment regulations.

i often tried to order things via internet from special stores in japan, but i never received any answers ( this stuff had nothing to do with gnr :) )

- except one time, when there was a possibility to pay via pay pal or so.

but it's no problem to ask someone you know and who travels to japan to go to this shops, pay the stuff an send it to you.

then the people there will make fine parcels an will accompany the client to the next post office :)

i'll be in japan in november. maybe i'll find out, where to buy concert tickets. :)

Edited by anja

wow man I was going to do the same but the airlines wanted me to pay for buisness-class seats if I wouldn't stay over a week =/

had I paid business class I couldn't afford a hotel, and if I'd stay a week.. well, there's no way I have enough money to stay in Japan for over a week.

but best of luck to you man! I had trouble finding the tickets also when I was planning my trip =/

• 2 weeks later...