Attending? say so right here

gunsguy

• 1 month later...

I'll be heading to Toronto from Peterboro,Just got a ticket off ticketmaster today..Excellent seat in sec 108 but it's right next to sec 109 ,I'll be driving cause chances are the show will run past 11pm just like the last time, It went till about 2 am and I took the Go train and had to leave before the show ended ..This time i am driving and won't be missing none of it.

• 2 weeks later...

109 Row 12 + "pocket floors". ;)

I AM PUMPED - and cannot recall, in over 10 years, being THIS EXCITED about anything.....thank you Axl and GNR for helping to keep me young!

I got my Toronto ticket as a Christmas present from my Mom, care of my wife. I'm 32 so to say I was surprised is a great understatement. It is gonna fuckin' rock. I am so stoked for this show. Seeing how great a mood Axl has been in. This tour will be insane. My 8 year old son wanted to come but couldn't so I hope to see a nice boot for this gig. 23 days or so to go!!!

Sorry, it was the Armadillo Texas Grill that we all met up at. It was a good spot, played lots of GNR that night.

It's called the Loose Moose now dude. I'll be there with a couple of buds. The HTGTH crew (including jarmo) will be there too.

It's gonna' fucking rock!!! rock3

I've got 3 Golds. Section 119 - Row 21 - Seats 1 through 3. rock2

Edited by Crowebar

Sorry, it was the Armadillo Texas Grill that we all met up at. It was a good spot, played lots of GNR that night.

It's called the Loose Moose now dude. I'll be there with a couple of buds. The HTGTH crew (including jarmo) will be there too.

It's gonna' fucking rock!!! rock3

I've got 3 Golds. Section 119 - Row 21 - Seats 1 through 3. rock2

Im fuckin goin with the boys cant wait Axl loves Toronto and he is gonna go crazy I cant wait 2 more weeks ACC Centre kicks ass..Oh and Sebastian Bach kicks fuckin ass too. I am the YOUTH GONE WWWIILLLLDDDD