GUNS N' ROSES SOUTH AMERICAN TOUR 2010

ManetsBR

The Uruguay show is less than two months away, and there is still no tickets on sale, no confirmation from the band, etc.

Wrong, my dear friend. A pre-sale for the Uruguayan show started today, and I have my ticket right here. Paid the most expensive one, of course. It costed me $3175 (uruguayan pesos), which is something like USD 158. There are a lot of different prices, even as low as $225 (USD 11,5 - and I swear I'm not shitting you!)

I will scan the ticket and post a pic of it so you can see I'm not lying :P

For those people from Uruguay who can understand this - the pre-sale is just for OCA Card users, and you can buy the ticket in 2 or 3 monthly payments. They are for sale in any RedPagos (I personally bought it in Cambio 18 - 18 de Julio y Magallanes). Hurry up and get it because they're selling pretty fast according to the people at RedPagos. I already know a lot of people who got it today. More info here, including a full list of prices (in spanish): http://www.montevideo.com.uy/nottiempolibre_99259_1.html (don't even bother to read the comments, most people who write there are just fucking haters)

And dude...... I can't wait anymore!!!! :lol:

I also havee the ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3.175 pesos.... Here is the poster of the show http://www.belgrano.com.uy/guns.html

The Uruguay show is less than two months away, and there is still no tickets on sale, no confirmation from the band, etc.

Wrong, my dear friend. A pre-sale for the Uruguayan show started today, and I have my ticket right here. Paid the most expensive one, of course. It costed me $3175 (uruguayan pesos), which is something like USD 158. There are a lot of different prices, even as low as $225 (USD 11,5 - and I swear I'm not shitting you!)

For those people from Uruguay who can understand this - the pre-sale is just for OCA Card users, and you can buy the ticket in 2 or 3 monthly payments. They are for sale in any RedPagos (I personally bought it in Cambio 18 - 18 de Julio y Magallanes). Hurry up and get it because they're selling pretty fast according to the people at RedPagos. I already know a lot of people who got it today. More info here, including a full list of prices (in spanish): http://www.montevideo.com.uy/nottiempolibre_99259_1.html (don't even bother to read the comments, most people who write there are just fucking haters)

Dear ruben122, what `OCA Card` mean?

Its an uruguayan credit card

Its an uruguayan credit card

Thanks. Wow you are lucky to have THE TICKET, that is my dream too but I'll wait for them in Europe

Edited by galina_rs