lady gaga

junkiejoethehobo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If she dropped the fucking rediculous outfits and went back to her elegant piano playing days from before she was famous instead of whoring it around on stage then I would probably like her. As it happens, I do like her early stuff where it's just her and her piano and a nice dress.

I don't care for her pop crap at all. I guess that's where the easy money is.

If she dropped the fucking rediculous outfits and went back to her elegant piano playing days from before she was famous instead of whoring it around on stage then I would probably like her. As it happens, I do like her early stuff where it's just her and her piano and a nice dress.

I don't care for her pop crap at all. I guess that's where the easy money is.

Totally agree. She was much more genuine and likeable before she adopted this persona.

Cuz I'm a free bitch, baby!

You know, I always heard that line as "free bit" and thought it was some radio censor, but it's like that on the album, as well. I don't know what that's all about. I guess she made a little compromise to avoid being tagged with 'explicit lyrics'?

Edited by bluesy

I'm not as impressed with her as all that, but I have to admit that the remix she and Marilyn Manson made of Love Game has gotten firmly implanted in my head ever since I heard it last week. It's not new, but I don't go out much. :tongue2:

A Manson-GaGa remix theoretically has awesome potential, but that one was godawful.