2009-10' GNR New Pics,Vids,Audioo updated*

Frozen Inferno

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too much CD. Too little AFD and UYI.

your an idiot. they SHOULD be playing every song from chinese, thats the record they're promoting on this tour now that the material is out.

your probably never even graduated high school did you?

As I said, it haven't been a problem in the past to have a CD tour with just two or three CD songs.

And no, I haven't graduated high school, since we don't have that in Sweden.

Totally irrelevant. Back then the album Chinese Democracy wasn't released yet, and given almost every household outside Sweden has internet, it would heave been a bad marketing strategy to give away all CD songs for free by playing them live in 2001-2007.

If that is the real setlist, I'm pretty happy with it, honestly.

That's a fucking killer setlist!! ITW and Prostitute together is going to be momentous.

I assume the slashs between songs indicate an either/or type set-up. One night you get one, other nights, you get the other.

Edited by D-GenerationX

No way Chinese Democracy is opening.

Yes way. It is after all the Chinese Democracy tour.

Did Civil War open the UYI sets?

Nope but Right Next Door To Hell did quite a few times. Funny that, being the first song on Use Your Illusion.

Edited by Conor

Guest ben9785

If that is the setlist, I feel this is going to be a great show even before the crew have completed setting up the stage.

"Chinese Democracy" going into "Scraped" is going to be a strong opening set.

But what about "Madagascar"? Hope that will turn up.

Edited by ben9785

Sorry and Prostitute :xmasssanta:

I think Estranged would be one to many ballads. We have TIL and November Rain, two monster piano ballads. I don't really think we need another one. In the 90's they only played it a few times, so I doubt they will play it this time round.

That setlist sounds great!! love it :thumbsup:

And those pictures make this thing more exciting!!!!

I know.....my heart's beating so fast, and I'm not the one who's gonna see them!! Yayyy!! :D

Seriously, I'm gonna die -literally- when I see them live the first time in my life after being a fan for how long? 17 YEARS!!!!!!!! :o .....Oh My God!! But it will be a good death!! :wacko:

That setlist sounds really good. I wanted some Catcher, but I don't wanna be bitchy like others in this forum :rolleyes:

So for those who are gonna see them now in Asia and Canada: Enjoy it so much!! Enjoy it fully!! Have a great time and feel honored cause you'll be witnessing the best show ever, and you'll be listening to amazing master pieces!! rock3

Listen I know everyone is excited about this setlist but there is still a chance, not sure how big or small it is, that this is fake. I would love to believe it, but dont hope for it too much considering we won't know what songs will be played or not until the show is done.

Needs way more UYI. Setlist sucks.

I don't think it sucks but I agree about the Illusions. Dead Horse,Don't Cry ,Estranged? Only 4 songs from UYI, and 2 are covers?

I like how TIL goes into NR.

I like MM but it would suck to get that instead of RQ.

I don't think this setlist will fly in the US though. It makes sense to do more CD heavy shows around the world where it was a bigger hit.

If Jungle isn't first,they should have it as the last song before the encore.

Welcome to The Jungle would be an absolutely kickass outro. Leave the crowd on that invigorating Guns N' Roses high.

Rocket Queen preceding The Blues is a great match, it'll flow great with the last half of RQ.

I would sell my soul for an Izzy appearance singing Dust N' Bones; I don't think any sort of spiritual compromise could leave me hope for Estranged.

Edited by AbominableHoman