Sorry

If The World/Prostitute

Street Of Dreams

I.R.S

This I Love

Shackeler's

Better

rock1

If this is true then I am going to have an orgasm. Merry Fucking Christmas to us all!!!!

Edited by plonker88

That setlist sounds great!! love it :thumbsup:

And those pictures make this thing more exciting!!!!

I know.....my heart's beating so fast, and I'm not the one who's gonna see them!! Yayyy!! :D

Seriously, I'm gonna die -literally- when I see them live the first time in my life after being a fan for how long? 17 YEARS!!!!!!!! :o .....Oh My God!! But it will be a good death!! :wacko:

That setlist sounds really good. I wanted some Catcher, but I don't wanna be bitchy like others in this forum :rolleyes:

So for those who are gonna see them now in Asia and Canada: Enjoy it so much!! Enjoy it fully!! Have a great time and feel honored cause you'll be witnessing the best show ever, and you'll be listening to amazing master pieces!! rock3

Have they ever NOT opened a show with WTTJ? That's a little surprising to me.

"Scraped" and no "Catcher" are the two biggest surprises to me. I'm sure they'll play it at some point during the tour, though...

Wasn't the Tokyo '92 show opened with Nightrain? Unless you're just talking about Chinese era Guns.

Too much CD. Too little AFD and UYI.

No way!

Too much AFD. Too little UYI. Just enough CD.

+1

I would love to see catcher. Sorry and scrapped are not necessary

So much of AFD annoys me. What would i give for some UYI's classics.

double talkin, estranged, civil war, 14 years, don't damn me, coma, yesterdays, don't cry...it doesn't matter which one, I just think it would be better choice than It's so easy, Mr. Brownstone or Out Ta get Me. But I can see why have they chosen these. Lot of songs from the illusions are pretty much slash's songs (it doesn't metter how much of great work have axl done one these, you can still hear lot of slash, like in coma).And also these AFD songs are much better for Axl's voice. It would really hurt Axl's voice to sing something like Coma every evening.

Edited by BatVin

Will certainly be interesting to see how they interpret Scraped in a live enviroment. Unless they had backing singers (like Tracey & Roberta back in the day) I would imagine they'd just sample the intro then kick into the song from the main riff.

I say hit the last chord of CD, and 4 count into the first chorus of Scraped. Seems most likely to me.

And for everyone bitching, remember, they supposedly rehearsed 40 songs. This may just be the setlist for the opening night.

Edited by Powerage5