OFFICIAL Dec 13 Seoul, South Korea Show Thread

Gordon Comstock

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else think they'll drop TWAT from the next 2 shows?? i think they'll play it at the last show, but im thinkin it gets dropped from the next 2. i think they drop TWAT and 'my generation' and add nightrain and patience, and possibley scraped or sorry... maybe my michelle as well. i think the setlist will look something like this:

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

Its So Easy

Mr Brownstone

Scraped

Live And Let Die

IRS

Prostitute

Rocket Queen

Street Of Dreams

Sweet Child O Mine

My Michelle

November Rain

You Could Be Mine

Patience

Shacklers Revenge

Knockin On Heavens Door

Nightrain

This I Love

Better

Paradise City

thats basically what i predict, move a couple things around maybe and add solos/jams. anyone else got predictions setlist wise?

anyone else think they'll drop TWAT from the next 2 shows?? i think they'll play it at the last show, but im thinkin it gets dropped from the next 2. i think they drop TWAT and 'my generation' and add nightrain and patience, and possibley scraped or sorry... maybe my michelle as well. i think the setlist will look something like this:

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

Its So Easy

Mr Brownstone

Scraped

Live And Let Die

IRS

Prostitute

Rocket Queen

Street Of Dreams

Sweet Child O Mine

My Michelle

November Rain

You Could Be Mine

Patience

Shacklers Revenge

Knockin On Heavens Door

Nightrain

This I Love

Better

Paradise City

thats basically what i predict, move a couple things around maybe and add solos/jams. anyone else got predictions setlist wise?

looks gooood.

and then you add in estranged on top of them, and we are gonna have ourselves a parteeey :xmasssanta:

I doubt they play that many songs. I do feel that some of the CD songs will be switched, but I doubt they add three more old songs. If anything they will probably keep the same amount of songs and switch out a couple. My prediction:

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

Its So Easy

Mr Brownstone

Catcher in the Rye

Live and Let Die

There Was a Time

I.R.S.

My Michelle

Street of Dreams

Sweet Child O Mine

November Rain

You Could Be Mine

Scraped

Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door

Nightrain

Encore:

Prostitue

Better

Paradise City

I'm not sure where in the setlist they'd put them but I'd love to see scraped, nightrain, civil war, catcher in the rye, prostitute and anything goes (deep track but i think it would be perfect for dj and axl's current voice). Since they'll have to drop some I'd say TWAT (great song but doesn't work live), It's So Easy, Street of Dreams (I'm gonna get flamed for this), My Generation, If the World, and Live and Let Die.

I would like to say though that friday's setlist was brilliant and had a great flow and maybe it's better off if they only change one or two songs a night and then just experiment in the solo slots.

Edited by WelcomeToTheBumble-

I'm not sure where in the setlist they'd put them but I'd love to see scraped, nightrain, civil war, catcher in the rye, prostitute and anything goes (deep track but i think it would be perfect for dj and axl's current voice). Since they'll have to drop some I'd say TWAT (great song but doesn't work live), It's So Easy, Street of Dreams (I'm gonna get flamed for this), My Generation, If the World, and Live and Let Die.

I would like to say though that friday's setlist was brilliant and had a great flow and maybe it's better off if they only change one or two songs a night and then just experiment in the solo slots.

There is this small theory I have heard. They don't play civil war or any other USI tracks because they don't have the rights. It would make sense because all of the songs they play were in movies. Im not sure if November Rain was but just a thought :) would explain why they don't play those though.

There is this small theory I have heard. They don't play civil war or any other USI tracks because they don't have the rights. It would make sense because all of the songs they play were in movies. Im not sure if November Rain was but just a thought :) would explain why they don't play those though.

I can't imagine that is true. Axl would have as much right to play Civil War as Steven Adler, who plays it all the time with his band.

Even without the rights tey could perform anything they wanted to live.

Even without the rights tey could perform anything they wanted to live.

Yeah I was just sayin what I heard.

Not true. Remember the Axl chats on this board last year? I asked Axl about this, because someone claimed this as well in the past. Axl answered and wrote they can play anything they want as far as he was aware of.