Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

what is nuf said meaning?

enough

thanks

so..yes im paranoic

but.. i look for "bells dublin ireland" on google

The Bells of Dublin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bells_of_Dublin - Traducir esta página

The Bells of Dublin is an album of Christmas songs and traditional carols by the Irish band The Chieftains. The album features guest performances by various

ALBUM COMING FOR CRHISTMAS??

what is nuf said meaning?

enough

thanks

so..yes im paranoic

but.. i look for "bells dublin ireland" on google

The Bells of Dublin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bells_of_Dublin - Traducir esta página

The Bells of Dublin is an album of Christmas songs and traditional carols by the Irish band The Chieftains. The album features guest performances by various

ALBUM COMING FOR CRHISTMAS??

well done Sherlock

Guns N' Roses ‏ @gunsnroses

in Dublin... hearing bells.. about to get rehearsing... nuf said.

what does that mean ? they're next to a church ?

Do they usually rehearse while on tour? Other than soundchecks?

No. especially not after 2 shows. this 5 day gap is penciled in for a reason. Remember that news article from a while ago about them going to ireland to rehearse / record pre tour? Hope this means setlist changes on thursday!

No. especially not after 2 shows. this 5 day gap is penciled in for a reason. Remember that news article from a while ago about them going to ireland to rehearse / record pre tour? Hope this means setlist changes on thursday!

Thats what i thought but didnt post it.

I'll bet $100 that Guns N' Roses does not perform any new, original songs on this tour. And I mean full, rehearsed songs with vocals.

I'll bet $100 that Guns N' Roses does not perform any new, original songs on this tour. And I mean full, rehearsed songs with vocals.

Take your bookie action to the racetrack zippy. Nobodys interested in Ur pocket change. ;)

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Axl Rose ‏@axlrose

50 Shades Of... Purple!!

886971large1.jpg

LOL

*cough* The body can be seen in the mirror *cough*

:wub: