Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

A lot of people from his past are turning to him and being supportive. Something must be going on. We shouldn't be so arrogant to think we know everything that happens in Axl's life...

True! Good for Axl if that's the case

I know that every day he walks up to his studio door, then walks past it saying to himself, ''nahh, Call of Duty beckons''.

• Like 1

A lot of people from his past are turning to him and being supportive. Something must be going on. We shouldn't be so arrogant to think we know everything that happens in Axl's life...

True! Good for Axl if that's the case

I know that every day he walks up to his studio door, then walks past it saying to himself, ''nahh, Call of Duty beckons''.

More likely beer and strippers. ?

People do make a lot of assumptions.

I guess that's what happens with fans/celebs, especially if that celeb is pretty private with their personal life.

I really just support Axl the artist. I love the guy's music more than I love music from any other band/artist.

I hope he has a great personal life and his happy. But no more or no less than I hope the same thing for all the posters on this forum and all the people in the world.

Mainly I just want to spend my hard earned money on more GnR records and concerts.

• Like 2

People do make a lot of assumptions.

I guess that's what happens with fans/celebs, especially if that celeb is pretty private with their personal life.

I really just support Axl the artist. I love the guy's music more than I love music from any other band/artist.

I hope he has a great personal life and his happy. But no more or no less than I hope the same thing for all the posters on this forum and all the people in the world.

Mainly I just want to spend my hard earned money on more GnR records and concerts.

Me too, Grohan. I love Axl to death. So much that I spent some hard earned money in that Rapidfire EP. I want Axl to be cool and making music if that's still what he loves to do....

Not knowing from him on a daily basis makes us wonder and assume loads of crap. I just wish he'd be more active on Twitter, that at least would calm me down a bit. But ok. I continue with my life while I keep an eye on his whereabouts :)

• Like 1

Think I'm pretty much considered an 'Axl nutswinger' round here, but I'd say without hesitation, thats been shopped. Nevermind bloated, there he looks practically gaunt. The angle of the point of his chin is a little off, besides which it just looks unnatural. Still, every one else photoshops their official photos, so no big deal really.

wow, this is really a bad photoshop, you can SEE it is photoshopped

Is this photo from any official site? Just can't believe they 'd post something like that. My little son would do better job than this. This is just erased...

Oh wow.. The second picture looks like it was done in MS Paint..

:rofl-lol:

You guys gotta be kidding me. That's not official, that's ProstituteComa modifying a picture just for the laughs. But being honest, not much difference between that one and the official one. Pathetic!

• Like 2

The Legend of Axl's Cropped Chin. Out november 2015.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We got Iraqi defense minister Jarmo

False documents of the reality of Axl's bloatedness

Next = DIzwald 'Propaganda' Reedox: 'The sequel's been out for 2 years and we toured it on the last Vegas residency, are you all deaf n' dumb?'

• Like 1