Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

From an Argentinian fan, hadn't seen these photos before, assume they were taken in Buenos Aires last April. Duff looks like a boss.

"You're ONE in a Million" :rofl-lol:

Axl has the weirdest fans. Not surprised.

Tbh I don't think it's that weird, especially compared to some of the other stuff you see. She's not being creepy in the photo and grabbing his face or anything. Think it's sweet she got to meet her favourite singer.

From an Argentinian fan, hadn't seen these photos before, assume they were taken in Buenos Aires last April. Duff looks like a boss.

Tbh I don't think it's that weird, especially compared to some of the other stuff you see. She's not being creepy in the photo and grabbing his face or anything. Think it's sweet she got to meet her favourite singer.

I do. I don't think I would ever say "thanks for being Axl Rose" to the frontman of a band I happen to like. Weird fans are everywhere but Axl has the largest bunch.

I do. I don't think I would ever say "thanks for being Axl Rose" to the frontman of a band I happen to like. Weird fans are everywhere but Axl has the largest bunch.

Well it's thanks in part to him being Axl Rose that we have a lot of music we like, I don't think that's a controversial or weird thing to say.

Every band's got its fair share of weirdo fans, it's just by virtue of GNR being a bigger band and the fact we follow them that we notice more of them. I mean, just look at 1Ders or Biebsters or whoever, I'd say there's more of those obsessed fans than "Axlites" or whatever. One girl threw a shoe into Harry Styles' crotch just so something of hers would touch him for God's sake :lol: :

harry_2.gif.gif?1404131180

This video shows when Lucy takes a picture with Axl.

Edited by itsprettytiedup

That girl Lucy, she wrote a book called "Mr. Rose" and did everything she could to hand it to Axl when he came to Argentina last time.

I don't know if Axl will approve the book because it's some weird shit that tells his story, like a biography, but made of the hundreds of quotes and interviews she has collected over the years. I dont like that approach and I don't support the making of that book (not to mention I wont buy it) because we all know Axl never liked how he was represented on the press (or misrepresented), so probably most of the quotes and interviews she used for writing her book are things Axl is not happy about.

Anyways, she does seem a bit obsessed with him but she ain't different from a lot other fans from any other artist. Come on, as long as we don't get a Mark Chapman among us, it is all cool I guess :/

10806332_10206451842041796_5986052583262

Umm- shouldn't you guys all be going berserk over how this "can only mean one thing: reunion!!!!" or whatever by now?

Naw more like Perla isn't controlling Slash anymore lol

I thought she was the one who was pushing Slash to reconcile with Axl for ages?

That girl Lucy, she wrote a book called "Mr. Rose" and did everything she could to hand it to Axl when he came to Argentina last time.

I don't know if Axl will approve the book because it's some weird shit that tells his story, like a biography, but made of the hundreds of quotes and interviews she has collected over the years. I dont like that approach and I don't support the making of that book (not to mention I wont buy it) because we all know Axl never liked how he was represented on the press (or misrepresented), so probably most of the quotes and interviews she used for writing her book are things Axl is not happy about.

Anyways, she does seem a bit obsessed with him but she ain't different from a lot other fans from any other artist. Come on, as long as we don't get a Mark Chapman among us, it is all cool I guess :/

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

For so many reasons.

Umm- shouldn't you guys all be going berserk over how this "can only mean one thing: reunion!!!!" or whatever by now?

I thought she was the one who was pushing Slash to reconcile with Axl for ages?

Seems now that she is out of the picture he tweeted this? Or maybe he is just going through so many changes lol

Erin has said Happy Birthday on Instagram as well?

Edited by gunsguy

I'll bet Slash thinks twice before sending that. Glad he did. There's no way that doesn't make Axl feel good seeing that.