Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

The answer to your everything...

0001%2020-Mar-15%2009.30.jpg

Really man, this guy should be FIRED, he is good for nothing

I didnt want to create a topic about this, so i will ask it here.

Some people claim that Axl still reads this boards, and that he even posts stuff on an alternative account.

My question is, what makes you think that he would choose to come to this specific forum? Or are you saying that he does this in all the big GNR forums?

I think he probably reads and perhaps posts on all of them. I mean, wouldn't you? If there was a forum where people discuss my life and my work I'd definetely read it all the time and post there.

And the fact he comes here is known. Mods and admins have said more than once. Which is no surprise, really. This is the biggest and most significant forum out there. Every now and then some other forum pops up and steals some of the spotlight, but eventually they die, while MyGNR stays alive.

Actually, a few years ago when this forum was struggling, they helped.

Who is "They" and how did "They" help?

Axl did come in here in 2008 and other GNR forums, I guess he owns a laptop and knows what is twitter and Youtube, so I can assume he would come here sometimes and see what is being written, Maybe some one who always talks negative about Slash and always defends Axl could be the Real Axl Rose

Well, I don't know who exactly "They" are. It's someone from inside. Team Brazil, if I'm not mistaken. A few years ago when MyGNR was about to die they put some money on it in order to save it. Which is why censorship was absurd at the time, they were all over it. So many people were banned, for the most stupid reasons... Even I was banned :lol:

That was when Guns N' Fn' Roses appeared, gathering all the banned members.

So it was the dark ages of the forum, y were u banned? lol, the current admins rebelled and got it back from TB?

Glad a few people are calling them on the stream of bullshit.

'We'll post GNR related news when there is some' ought to be all the confirmation anyone should need that NOTHING is happening. Of course why the social pages can't post stuff about the bandmembers other projects, who knows.

Glad a few people are calling them on the stream of bullshit.

'We'll post GNR related news when there is some' ought to be all the confirmation anyone should need that NOTHING is happening. Of course why the social pages can't post stuff about the bandmembers other projects, who knows.

That's the thing.

SOMETHING is and should be happening.

Their lead guitarist just quit the band.........in Fernando's world, that isn't "news"????

And they don't think fans are curious if GnR is going to release an album, any new songs or tour in 2015?? That's not relevant news to them?

• Like 2

For some strange reason, in the bubble-world that Axl and TB have created for themselves, wanting to know who's in the band, if there is a band, and when the band may have some new music are all very, very bad things and signs of entitlement. Kinda like a little urchin-faced boy with a really shitty dad and a mom who sides with him.

"Mommy, I love when Daddy comes to play. Is Daddy gonna come by and play anytime soon? Is he still a part of our family?"

"Fuck off, Bobby! Quit asking dumb questions and read this fuckin' buzzfeed article on anal warts that look like celebrities" *SMACK*

• Like 2

Anyone else notice GNR have been posting a lot of Duff related things as of late? They just posted WTTJ from Argentina last year with Duff as a "Sing Along Saturday"

yeah. I really hope he is back with the band. that would improve a lot of things.

• Like 1

Not Guns facebook but ours.

Starting Monday we are going to feature a Guns N' Roses guitarist every week.

Put your submission on our facebook page and we will post some things related to that axeman that has the most votes.

Pick a guitarist from any era and we will tally the submissions to begin a week of featured posts.

https://www.facebook.com/mygnrforum/posts/854395301299142

Go!

• Like 1

Lots of votes but so far some interesting choices and none include the famous top hat man? I honestly was not expecting that.

Buckethead leading so far followed by Finck

I was gonna vote for the famous top hat man, but when I saw everyone commenting Fink, then i was like fuck it lol

Lots of votes but so far some interesting choices and none include the famous top hat man? I honestly was not expecting that.

I was gonna vote for the famous top hat man, but when I saw everyone commenting Fink, then i was like fuck it lol

I voted for Slash :)

I'm actually a little perplexed about votes so far, I do see your point though might as well join em