Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Is it?

Yeah, I mean, I don't use Twitter either, but you can easily find posts related to Axl of Guns by a simple click.

Thanks, I did not know that. Thought you had to follow somebody to see their updates unless it was retweeted by someone you follow. Why doesn't that shit show up in the twitter feed here? That's how I get Guns' twitter news when I bother to read it.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

So chinese democracy averages around 12,500 records sold a month? Although that number continues to drop as a majority were sold on release day. So how does it compare to other albums and their US sales?

find a topic about this and don't ask stupid questions pls

Forum Police at work!

Why are we stalking people that get these awards again?

Wait, they aren't even awards. They're gifts for anybody that Axl thinks helped him along the way. That just makes it more sad that we're stalking them.

It is not stalking man, if your on twitter you do things to make sure people notice you or your post. It is how it works.

Wait, they aren't even awards. They're gifts for anybody that Axl thinks helped him along the way. That just makes it more sad that we're stalking them.

It is not stalking man, if your on twitter you do things to make sure people notice you or your post. It is how it works.

Yes, I've since come to understand that. Still not sure if Axl giving gifts out is worth paying attention to though.

Yes, I've since come to understand that. Still not sure if Axl giving gifts out is worth paying attention to though.

True, then again, if there seems nothing worth paying attention to, people are going to look very hard to find something.

Plus, I don't really care who gets it, but I do find it interesting that he's sending out all these gifts to all of these people. Something is up. It's the closure of an era, the only question is if and when the new era will dawn.

• Like 1

True, then again, if there seems nothing worth paying attention to, people are going to look very hard to find something.

Plus, I don't really care who gets it, but I do find it interesting that he's sending out all these gifts to all of these people. Something is up. It's the closure of an era, the only question is if and when the new era will dawn.

My bet's on not in this lifetime.

We're posting on a GNR forum in 2015. Paying attention to things not worth paying attention to is what we do.

• Like 1

Ron Anderson has worked with Axl since forever. He appears in the credits of UYI too.

I wonder if he just tells Axl that his voice is gone now. Do you think anyone has ever had that conversation with Axl?

Axl's voice is not gone. And I'm pretty sure he's been checked by doctors and all kinds of people.

Maybe Axl needs more surgery, or more practice, or some rest for a while and get rid of some bad habits.

I'm sure his teacher has adviced him on a lot of things. Just like doctors advice me to stop adding extra salt to food.... and most of times I forget or I don't care.

I feel like Axl is really hard to handle when it comes to leading a healthy life. Hell, we all are!

This is a contest they've been running for a while so fans can collaborate with the artwork of the Facebook page and they will be featuring a fan made cover photo every month.

You gotta go to Paradise City and submit your stuff there.

• Like 2