Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

They are real wankers, aren't they, playing mindgames with their fan base? I cannot be bothered with this nonsense any more. I think quite frankly Axl and Slash should stay away from social media completely and grow up a bit. I'll watch that interview as, and when, it happens.

Then do that! My God, that's like somebody complaining about how busy the highway is, stfu and take a side road...there are options in life and you have only yourself to blame if you don't use them! You join a forum to get inside news most people don't get that casually like a band and when you get it you complain, leave the forum and wait for his interview on tv if you can't be bothered with petty news articles. You can solve your own problem ya know! Maybe a bit of growing up wouldn't hurt for you either.

He would have denounced reunion rumors already without having to go on national tv, its painfully obvious he's just trying to cast doubt and dash hopes ever so slightly just so he can hit us with the grand slam on tv about confirming the reunion. We've never had one rumor after another like this before, it was usually some small piece that people ran with, now there is plausibility in the reunion because of all the supporting evidence surrounding the reunion.

I personally took the tweet as an obvious clue that he's going to confirm it on Jimmy Kimmel, but so far he loves Taco Bell. Lighten up. Of course Taco Bell is the only thing confirmed, he hasn't been on Jimmy Kimmel to confirm the GNR reunion yet officially!. The fact he's talking about confirming anything is a major positive clue ;-)

Edited by SlashElvisTCB

Been in Vietnam for 2 weeks and had no internet. Sounds like things are progressing. How do I post a photo off my mobile phone? Its a photo of Axl on Twitter that I have'nt seen before that I'm curious if others have seen it ??? Also, the hair next to him in the side of the shot is black and curly - hmmm...

Edited by DownUnderScott

Been in Vietnam for 2 weeks and had no internet. Sounds like things are progressing. How do I post a photo off my mobile phone? Its a photo of Axl on Twitter that I have'nt seen before that I'm curious if others have seen it ??? Also, the hair next to him in the side of the shot is black and curly - hmmm...

Is he dressed like the french flag and holding a water bottle? If so scroll back a few pages. :lol:

what part of fcking vietnam are you in that has no internet???

You know you're too much of a GNR fan when you think Taco Bell is referencing the stupid filler song Catcher ("we're not the only ones") instead of the obvious classic hit November Rain.

Fuck me, right?

Lmao. I didn't even think of Catcher.