Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Folks, take a look at this:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=911113292303187&set=a.185206434893880.47227.100002135731048&type=3&permPage=1

Ash Hudson: "Official : Slash Says "GnR at Coachella it's just rumor nothing's been confirmed"

Slash, take a look at this: https://thrillcall.com/artist/Guns-N'-Roses

I can't stop laughing. I'm sorry!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=911113292303187&set=a.185206434893880.47227.100002135731048&type=3&permPage=1

Ash Hudson: "Official : Slash Says "GnR at Coachella it's just rumor nothing's been confirmed"

What the hell is happening LOL

What the hell is happening LOL

As Ash desperately tries to backpeddle! I can't remember the last time I had this much fun on the Internet. Almost, almost worth making a facebook account for.....nah ;)

That myspace page automatically updates if anything regarding GNR is happening. A few months ago it said GNR is playing a show somewhere in London, but in reality it was just a show by Gilby Clarke.

So if there are rumors regarding GNR or the name GNR added to it, that thing will update it self god knows why.

Been in Vietnam for 2 weeks and had no internet. Sounds like things are progressing. How do I post a photo off my mobile phone? Its a photo of Axl on Twitter that I have'nt seen before that I'm curious if others have seen it ??? Also, the hair next to him in the side of the shot is black and curly - hmmm...

what part of fcking vietnam are you in that has no internet???

Went to Hanoi for 4 days ( Saw a bar called 'Hanoi Rocks' - made my day), then went to Vung Tau for a few days, then Saigon for a week. They have internet & WiFi everywhere but I did not take my laptop or phone as I knew I would be too busy to be surfing the net. Anyway, apart from that trip, I'm here just about everyday for many years and came across this photo of Axl on twitter that I've never seen before and it is recent. Just dont know how to post it here???

Been in Vietnam for 2 weeks and had no internet. Sounds like things are progressing. How do I post a photo off my mobile phone? Its a photo of Axl on Twitter that I have'nt seen before that I'm curious if others have seen it ??? Also, the hair next to him in the side of the shot is black and curly - hmmm...

Went to Hanoi for 4 days ( Saw a bar called 'Hanoi Rocks' - made my day), then went to Vung Tau for a few days, then Saigon for a week. They have internet & WiFi everywhere but I did not take my laptop or phone as I knew I would be too busy to be surfing the net. Anyway, apart from that trip, I'm here just about everyday for many years and came across this photo of Axl on twitter that I've never seen before and it is recent. Just dont know how to post it here???
Well, copy/paste the link to the pic.

If you are talking about the Pic of Axl dressed like the French Flag with Slash's daughter, then well it has been posted here.

• Like 1

If you are talking about the Pic of Axl dressed like the French Flag with Slash's daughter, then well it has been posted here.

Axl has a red Nike shirt on with a red bandana and over the top of that he has a dark grey beanie. It was posted on twitter next to a photo of James Hetfield comparing them at roughly similar ages. I will try to post the link...

Axl has a red Nike shirt on with a red bandana and over the top of that he has a dark grey beanie. It was posted on twitter next to a photo of James Hetfield comparing them at roughly similar ages. I will try to post the link...

That pic has been posted here.

It's the Dutch flag apparently, I already got set straight on that! :P

According to the official site, it's not an official page.

It was official before and after Chinese Democracy was released.

Weird. The mod there just said that it isn't. :shrugs:

Holy crap. Now we're down to hunting for news on MySpace.

Those dates came from an external page.

/jarmo

Jarmos post on his site has disappeared about Myspace not being official. Only the GNR website / Facebook and his site is official.

I could be mistaken but I thought it was on the social media thread an hour ago. Maybe I am just mistaken and read the one that is here. If this is the official take... When was it no longer official? Did they loss it during the Azoff fiasco?

Edited by Randy Jesus

Lel they have a bar named Hanoi Rocks?? How did I not know that :D

despite all the 'insiders', I would almost put my money on the line up slash, duff, Ax, matt, dizzy and Izzy.

there had been many rumours, but based on reading between the lines that sounds to me as 99%.

somebody should make a poll about the line-up Edited by supercool

MYSPACE.COM/gunsnroses is Official!!!

Jarmos post on his site has disappeared about Myspace not being official. Only the GNR website / Facebook and his site is official.

I could be mistaken but I thought it was on the social media thread an hour ago. Maybe I am just mistaken and read the one that is here. If this is the official take... When was it no longer official? Did they loss it during the Azoff fiasco?

gnrproof.png
1. go here: http://gunsnroses.com/store/product/1-year-membershipand click as shown in the image.

2. You will find this: https://myspace.com/gunsnroses/bio

gnrproof.png

1. go here: http://gunsnroses.com/store/product/1-year-membershipand click as shown in the image.

Interesting, why link it if it is not official?

gnrproof.png

Interesting, why link it if it is not official?

Exactly/

So they could say they abandoned the myspace thing which is likely but then why link to it? Makes no sense because gunsnroses.com was revamped long after the death of myspace(death as in everyone left)

Good find, interesting even if the dates were populated from another site.

Chris updated his bio on twitter

Sem_t_tulo.jpg

Very old, back many pages ago.

Whether or not the Myspace page is official, it's unlikely the band intentionally listed those dates there. First off - bands don't get to announce they're playing a festival until the festival itself has announced it. No confirmation from Coachella yet, so the band can't announce they're on the bill. Second, it's possible that their Myspace page is set up to aggregate tour dates from a third party - Bandsintown for example, which is where dates on a band's Facebook page are culled from. It's possible Bandsintown listed the dates prematurely, or based on rumblings, it's not unheard of for Bandsintown dates to be inaccurate by any means.