Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

cmAPHSo.jpg

"My other band" uggh. Why is he going to be there and Adler won't... hell I'm sure Adler can push a button too.

Why is Adler still so silent?

Probably because he hopes they'll get him for a show or two. Keeping his chances high by keeping his mouth closed.

cmAPHSo.jpg

"My other band" uggh. Why is he going to be there and Adler won't... hell I'm sure Adler can push a button too.

I hope someone is checking in on him. Pitman bugs me, he's the Appendix of GN'R.

If Pitman is now freely admitting his role in 2016 Guns then it should only be a formality now for the likes of Adler, Izzy etc to either confirm or deny

This is why I'm asking it...we don't expect anything from Izzy, but Steven? He ALWAYS has something to say.

cmAPHSo.jpg

Probably because he hopes they'll get him for a show or two. Keeping his chances high by keeping his mouth closed.

He could easily legally have to be quiet. If Sorum isn't in, there's no reason for him to be quiet either. Unless they both HAVE to be. Steven's silence could mean a lot of things right now, and until something changes with Sorum they are basically in the same boat.

I don't mind pitman as long as he stays out of the way and is barely visible, he's just playing the part of teddy zigzag and all the horns, which is needed for NR, maybe ChiDem songs IF they do them. Izzy and Adler DEFINITELY a part to play in all this, the silence is all the confirmation needed. Frank and fortus are basically the touring rhythm section, which isn't a bad thing if we want a tight sounding, high quality show. Iz and Steve turn up when they're asked, while slash duff and Axl are the big three. Fucking epic!

You guys're giving shit on adler not being involved and pittman being while they don't even have the same job in the band. Plus, the guys involved probably have nothing against pittman being a part of it. He's not a key member, but he's there, giving textures on some songs. You now have 4 of the use your illusion lineup... Stop whining

• Like 2

I don't mind pitman as long as he stays out of the way and is barely visible, he's just playing the part of teddy zigzag and all the horns, which is needed for NR, maybe ChiDem songs IF they do them. Izzy and Adler DEFINITELY a part to play in all this, the silence is all the confirmation needed. Frank and fortus are basically the touring rhythm section, which isn't a bad thing if we want a tight sounding, high quality show. Iz and Steve turn up when they're asked, while slash duff and Axl are the big three. Fucking epic!

You sweet optimist ;-)

Pitman should shut his mouth. I'm fine with him being involved, but he should stop humble bragging and let the focus stay on Axl, Slash, Duff and whoever else. You don't see Fortus going on about it and I'd bet he's still in GNR.

I still wonder what is Erins connection and relation to this whole story?

It is nice to see her being happy about it, obviously without any hard feeling (she went also on one nuGNR show) but after all that happened? Is it possible she forgave him completely?