Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Frank and Richard in??

https://twitter.com/FrankFerrer66

Still shaky and vague. They've both liked, retweeted, etc. various posts about their involvement, but I want something with actual concrete info, originating from them or the band.

I think they're in. Just a matter of making it official.

The drummer of one of the greatest bands in the history of rock n' roll has 1979 followers on Twitter, that says it all...

Nobody likes him, al least I dont... IMO he's not "Guns N Roses Material"

When Axl tweets there are hundreds of people replying in different languages, or maybe it's one language I don't know.

I'm sure he can't read more than English and can have Portugeses translated for him if he bothers but does that mean more than half of replies he flips by as he can't understand them?

When Axl tweets there are hundreds of people replying in different languages, or maybe it's one language I don't know.

I'm sure he can't read more than English and can have Portugeses translated for him if he bothers but does that mean more than half of replies he flips by as he can't understand them?

I doubt he reads any replies ...

Hi guys.

I'm a longtime-lurker, this is my first post!

Have you seen who Duff tagged in his "GNR-Coachella" update on facebook?

Well, it's (among lots of non-musicians) Izzy Stradlin and Steven Adler. Hmmm... :o

Welcome to the forum

• Like 1

July 17 1993, Buenos Aires, Argentina. I was 15 years old. My first show was the last show of original guns. I never forget that nigth. I was there and that make me a part of their History. Now we are waiting for those guys again!!!!!!! And I can`t believe it !!!!!!

• Like 2

how would Matt feel about Dave joining Guns with regards to VR?

VR is over. I dont think any of the members have any passion to search for another singer. They were good enough with Scott and VR is so long gone now that they will be better off starting a new band with a new singer with a new name.

Erin Everly posted the Coachella picture as well :)

I have heard she still talks about Axl

'HEARD' is probably the most used/abused/misused word regarding GNR in recent times.

Edited by Darkness Descends

VR has been dead for quite a while now, so I'm guessing it doesnt really matter, all the members had other side project since their last VR-show anyway, why shouldn't it be GnR? That being said, I dont get why people hang on to Kushner? Its a great guy, wouldnt mind seeing him in GnR, but I guess Axl will never allow it, as he's from the Slash/Duff camp, and I'm betting Axl would rather keep Fortus on board. That should really be enough, and leaves room for guest appearances by Izzy or Gilby.

Frank can play the CD songs.

My guess is that there is new materials in the can and Frank and Richard have a big part on it.

You don't need to be a genius to play CD songs, any average drummer can play CD songs.

http://www.toddkerns.com/blog/?p=560

Some quotes that (IMO) confirm semi-reunion (so Ferrer & Fortus IN)

"With Myles returning to a new chapter of Alter Bridge the door has opened for any number of circumstances and the semi-reunion of Guns N Roses is one of the most exciting byproducts thereof."

"Since the announcement of Slash’s family reunion with brothers Duff and Axl..."

"By then I will have finally gotten to see Guns N Roses in almost the OG lineup."

Edited by gnrita

This was posted on fb by https://www.facebook.com/izabelapromotions

"#tour" and "worldtour" are two rather interestng hashtags in this context. :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sending #frankferrer off to #tour with #gunsnroses

#gunsandroses with the #bang...#winstonroye #nyc

#brooklyn #worldtour #music #nycnightlife

12439004_10208735790618029_1608963833117

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by duff_rose

VR has been dead for quite a while now, so I'm guessing it doesnt really matter, all the members had other side project since their last VR-show anyway, why shouldn't it be GnR? That being said, I dont get why people hang on to Kushner? Its a great guy, wouldnt mind seeing him in GnR, but I guess Axl will never allow it, as he's from the Slash/Duff camp, and I'm betting Axl would rather keep Fortus on board. That should really be enough, and leaves room for guest appearances by Izzy or Gilby.

But who will be the 3rd guitarist?

But who will be the 3rd guitarist?

Who says that there will be a third guitarist? I doubt Slash would be willing to share the spotlight with another lead guitarist and Axl is probably fine with that as long as Slash is willing to play Chinese Democracy tunes and stuff like that.

• Like 1