Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I think he needs to stop moving around. Stand still like Myles Kennedy or Adele

Adele ?

Yeah, she stands still while she sings and it helps her a lot. Given how out of shape she is, if she ran around on stage a bunch it would have a big impact on her vocals just like it does with Axl.

That's what her shows are though. She isn't supposed to move around and her songs are supposed to be performed at a standstill.

Guns N' Roses songs aren't supposed to be performed like that.

As funny as it would have been to be at the O2 in Dublin when Axl got pissed and performed the entire show standing still, I don't want to see Axl do that at every show, regardless of how good he sounds.

It's pretty awesome how amazing he sounded at that show though. It makes for a great audio bootleg. As close to perfection as Axl's live voice can be. Just don't tell anyone who's listening that he was actually standing there pissed. :lol:

• Like 1

Adele ?

Yeah, she stands still while she sings and it helps her a lot. Given how out of shape she is, if she ran around on stage a bunch it would have a big impact on her vocals just like it does with Axl.

Yes but Adele sings ballads... I don't' think that it's that easy to stand still and sing rock songs :headbang:

Myles does it all the time. Still as a statue.

• Like 1

Adele ?

Yes but Adele sings ballads... I don't' think that it's that easy to stand still and sing rock songs :headbang:

And that's why watching Myles perform GnR songs is, wait for it, and I'm sorry... Boring :shrugs:

• Like 1

Adele ?

Adele works out too...she actually post pictures of herself in the gym recently

Adele ?

And that's why watching Myles perform GnR songs is, wait for it, and I'm sorry... Boring :shrugs:

I would rather have Axl with his real voice instead of Mickey Mouse even if it means he stands really still during the shows. Especially in a reunion situation, the sound is the most important thing IMHO.

Adele ?

:lol:

Thank God that Axl doesn't have the need to post pictures of himself (or selfies :lol: ) from the gym like everybody else is doing...

Adele ?

Thank God that Axl doesn't have the need to post pictures of himself (or selfies :lol: ) from the gym like everybody else is doing...

Or he could post pictures of everyone else in the gym... Just saying.

Adele ?

Or he could post pictures of everyone else in the gym... Just saying.

He could post a picture of the gym. That would be enough...

Adele ?

Not to mention that voice of his... No thanks, no thanks.

For what its worth, in Sorums new picture, he says he's going to LAX.. i know he lives around there (last time i remember) but all the guys seem to be in Los Angeles as we speak

For what its worth, in Sorums new picture, he says he's going to LAX.. i know he lives around there (last time i remember) but all the guys seem to be in Los Angeles as we speak

Matt was at LAX because he was coming back from NYC.

Matt was at LAX because he was coming back from NYC.

i know

Wow, thats horrible for Matt. Cause obviously he's not in, and this guy is BADGERING him. His answer says it all. Why, we don't know, but he's not, so stop asking him. That was painful to watch. He can't talk about it. Move on.

I agree...though, before the reunion when he got asked that question on many radio shows and stuff he had no problem talking about it and saying he would be happy for the guys and he wouldn't mind if it was the original 5.

So my guess is he was close to being part of it but it fell apart.

Wow, thats horrible for Matt. Cause obviously he's not in, and this guy is BADGERING him. His answer says it all. Why, we don't know, but he's not, so stop asking him. That was painful to watch. He can't talk about it. Move on.

I agree...though, before the reunion when he got asked that question on many radio shows and stuff he had no problem talking about it and saying he would be happy for the guys and he wouldn't mind if it was the original 5.

Maybe. My guess is he's in a contract not to talk about it. He can't badmouth it, he can't say he's happy for them, he just can't talk about it.

Maybe. My guess is he's in a contract not to talk about it. He can't badmouth it, he can't say he's happy for them, he just can't talk about it.

Why shouldn't he be able to say "no, I'm not part of a reunion", if he isn't.

Not allowed to talk about it if you're part of something, ok, but the other way around? I don't know...

• Like 1

dude, he is smiling like a little boy who can,t talk because he promised it to someone...he is involved. Otherwise he would say: "guys, i'm not in."

dude, he is smiling like a little boy who can,t talk because he promised it to someone...he is involved. Otherwise he would say: "guys, i'm not in."

Frank is the drummer, but Matt might get a spot once and awhile.