Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

He's definitely out, look at his edits on FB in the coachella pic!

"sometimes I like to promote bands,....for no other reason" ?

Yeah and something like "This 80s band is at it again!" When at first it said "we are playing coachella blah blah". On my phone so can't link or post screen prints

He's definitely out, look at his edits on FB in the coachella pic!

"sometimes I like to promote bands,....for no other reason" ?

Yeah and something like "This 80s band is at it again!" When at first it said "we are playing coachella blah blah". On my phone so can't link or post screen prints

Could still just be 'joking', removing confirmations with quasi-funny 'oh look at this band that is playing Coachella'. But I certainly hope his ass just got fired.

Well, not gonna cry for him, that's for sure. As for line-up, I wonder if we ever get anyone other than the three. In fact, I think the best they could do would be not adding anyone else officially in the band. That leaves them freedom to work with whoever they want to at different times both during tours and possible recordings (be it Izzy here, Fortus there or whatever drummer) without the unnecassary sensationalism of "x was fired form GNR" or "Y was added to GNR", blah, blah. If I were them, I'd go for that.

Edited by Asia

This is going to be a complete gnr fuck up. The thing has not even began and it is already going tits up haha.

I can't see Slash really being down with Pitman tbh. Maybe he's like, "if you want me back, then shits gotta change around here." I get the impression he just about tolerated Dizzy being in the band back in the day, but GNR is Slash's baby too, so it'd be cool to see someone other than King Axl calling the shots. But yeah, the whole thing has the potential to just implode before it's even began...

This is going to be a complete gnr fuck up. The thing has not even began and it is already going tits up haha.

I can't see Slash really being down with Pitman tbh. Maybe he's like, "if you want me back, then shits gotta change around here." I get the impression he just about tolerated Dizzy being in the band back in the day, but GNR is Slash's baby too, so it'd be cool to see someone other than King Axl calling the shots. But yeah, the whole thing has the potential to just implode before it's even began...

tbh = to be honest.

Just in case Grampy Diesel was unsure.

@gnrsudamerica @gunsnroses @coachella When I said 'we are playing at Coachella' I meant me and my daughter like to play in the sand

Childish shit, if they didnt fire him before they should now. But I'm afraid that its all just part of him jokingly 'denying' his involvement, while he's actually part of the band, in some form.