Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Everybody wave to the "journalist".

The "journalist" who can't even spell Chris Pitman's name properly. "Pittman"

What a sin.. not...

https://mobile.twitter.com/LostHighwaygnr/status/596729814280732672/photo/1on may 8th and April 6th 2015 Pitman used the old Logo for his project beatrazrs. Why didn't he use the nugnr logo? CB7Xx0jUsAAo61Q.jpg

Those two.. right there.. gone..yeah!!!

• Like 2

I'm sure Axl, Slash and Duff can say whatever they want - but the last thing management (the new management, i.e. Slash and Duff's people) probably want is some nobody keyboard player tweeting endlessly about Guns N' Roses reunion.

Guns N' Roses website states "Guns N' Roses is managed by Team Brazil".

I'm sure Axl, Slash and Duff can say whatever they want - but the last thing management (the new management, i.e. Slash and Duff's people) probably want is some nobody keyboard player tweeting endlessly about Guns N' Roses reunion.

There's not one person or group managing GNR anymore. I'm sure Axl/Slash/Duff all have their own people negotiating to make agreements on everything that happens.

I don't think Pitman is out, just reminded that they are using the principle of JJ Abrams mystery box. When Pitman revealed that he worked on the promo video played on the website and theaters, it was kind of a spoiler. I wouldn't expect anymore spoilers that are intentionally made.

Everybody wave to the "journalist".

The "journalist" who can't even spell Chris Pitman's name properly. "Pittman"

What a sin.. not...

Hey maybe not but getting news from a forum and Eddie Trunk blogs constantly is pretty sad. I'm not into BS.

There's not one person or group managing GNR anymore. I'm sure Axl/Slash/Duff all have their own people negotiating to make agreements on everything that happens.

I doubt they are contacting Pitman. That would be TB.

I wish they released Silkworms!! I dig it. So as OMG. Those are some nu school rockers!

Indeed. It was a masterpiece. Chinese Democracy was ballad heavy. Take out a ballad or two and it would have made a difference. I still want to hear a studio Silkworms... Even with Slash on lead.

Axl said on Kimmel that Pitman would be the first to go.

Seems like TB handle this very unprofessionaly, but at least the classic line up fans are cheering

Anyway, i never really cared for the guy, so no difference, but the way TB handled this situation is beyond laughable

I personally think he is in, since he is the one responsible for the audio mix of the trailer.

But if he is gone, I could imagine someone wearing a Silkworms shirt chanting, "Where's Pitman" at he first reunion show.

Axl said on Kimmel that Pitman would be the first to go.

Seems like TB handle this very unprofessionaly, but at least the classic line up fans are cheering

Anyway, i never really cared for the guy, so no difference, but the way TB handled this situation is beyond laughable

I personally think he is in, since he is the one responsible for the audio mix of the trailer.

But if he is gone, I could imagine someone wearing a Silkworms shirt chanting, "Where's Pitman" at he first reunion show.

nfffbn.png

• Like 1

I can see him being out If it's about the money. I mean, why pay an extra keyboardist/synth member? Maybe he just got his pink ticket in the mail. Or maybe the final lineup isn't/wasn't finalized and he got the boot to make way for a full reunion. I can't see him being that dumb to tweet about being told to shut up unless there was a shake up. Or that's just his way of telling fans to stop asking him about GNR topics since he can't talk about it.

• Like 1

I can see him being out If it's about the money. I mean, why pay an extra keyboardist/synth member? Maybe he just got his pink ticket in the mail. Or maybe the final lineup isn't/wasn't finalized and he got the boot to make way for a full reunion. I can't see him being that dumb to tweet about being told to shut up unless there was a shake up. Or that's just his way of telling fans to stop asking him about GNR topics since he can't talk about it.

What people don't get is that with a band/brand it is all about having one message that is clear and on topic. From here on out management will probably screen social media postings before they are posted to remain on topic and message with out the message getting scrambled.

• Like 1