Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

You know for someone who has anxiety or stage fright, Axl and TB show no hesitation to blame the venues, flight delays, blah blah. Not to mention Axl also showing up late for meetings,court dates, dinners and his own birthday party. Sounds more like he simply sees himself as too cool for school.

I hope Pittman is not out. He's super cool and needed for GNR. He also makes old GNR songs sound even better live.

14048931273_918a234227_b.jpg

:scared::(

Thats a good picture of him petting Duff. Chris is like "Don't worry, I have your back with these synths." lmao " petting Duff" I'll never understand the need for pitman or his supporter's. The guy is the biggest tool in the history of the band.

I hope Pittman is not out. He's super cool and needed for GNR. He also makes old GNR songs sound even better live.

Thats a good picture of him petting Duff. Chris is like "Don't worry, I have your back with these synths." lmao " petting Duff" I'll never understand the need for pitman or his supporter's. The guy is the biggest tool in the history of the band.

I don't think he actually has supporters outside of an inside joke that's been running for 10 years. That in itself is worthy of praise.

I can read so many complaints on this Forum. I don´t understand why.

We will get to see a reunited Guns N' Roses, just be happy!

We got explanations why Axl was late on some shows, you know the reasons already. When you go to see GnR live you might have to wait for years until it happens. And you know tha Band might be late. It happend in the old days, it happend with the new Band and I guess it will happen in the future. that´s how it is. Just be happy to have the possibility to see them live. Just enjoy it!

It´s crazy to read all this comments and complaints. Even when I have the possibilty to see the Band live again, I will also wait for 3 hours and I still will be happy to see the Show!

Yes. Because apparently you're an idiot with little self respect. I value my time and don't find joy in someone unnessesarily making me waste 3 hours of my life staring at an empty stage. It's disrespectful towards the paying audience to the max. How fucked up in the head do to have to be to think it's acceptable and cool to let 13.000+ people stand there like idiots for hours, just because some overpaid fool is not in the right mood to go on stage yet?

But I doubt he's doing it on purpose just to fuck with the fans.

No. He's doing it because he doesn't give a fuck. Any sane person would feel embarrassed to know that there is an arena or stadium full of paying people, standing around and waiting like idiots for hours, just for him to get his ass on stage.

Edited by PatrickS77

Being late for your own show isn't great but I don't think it's on purpose, he's just not ready.

And yet billions of people on this planet are on time for work, and they make sure they're ready. Even if it means having to get ready earlier than usual.

And among those people are countless frontmen in bands, who never seem to have the same problem.

My favorite thing was when TB (and Del I think) started to blame the venues themselves. There was several times when they said something like "There's a lot that goes on the day of each show and if the venue doesn't have everything exactly right, it can push the show time back". So every other tour of every shape & size that comes through those same venues has no problem, but the GN'R tour is somehow a totally different situation?

Always someone else to blame.

Yes. It was hilarious when they tried to sell it as a "feature" of the last true rock star.

Thats a good picture of him petting Duff. Chris is like "Don't worry, I have your back with these synths."
lmao " petting Duff" I'll never understand the need for pitman or his supporter's. The guy is the biggest tool in the history of the band.

oh ya tough guy who do you support? i happen to be a proud Pittman Supporter he is badazz

• Like 2

I can read so many complaints on this Forum. I don´t understand why.

We will get to see a reunited Guns N' Roses, just be happy!

We got explanations why Axl was late on some shows, you know the reasons already. When you go to see GnR live you might have to wait for years until it happens. And you know tha Band might be late. It happend in the old days, it happend with the new Band and I guess it will happen in the future. that´s how it is. Just be happy to have the possibility to see them live. Just enjoy it!

It´s crazy to read all this comments and complaints. Even when I have the possibilty to see the Band live again, I will also wait for 3 hours and I still will be happy to see the Show!

Yes. Because apparently you're an idiot with little self respect. I value my time and don't find joy in someone unnessesarily making me waste 3 hours of my life staring at an empty stage. It's disrespectful towards the paying audience to the max. How fucked up in the head do to have to be to think it's acceptable and cool to let 13.000+ people stand there like idiots for hours, just because some overpaid fool is not in the right mood to go on stage yet?

But I doubt he's doing it on purpose just to fuck with the fans.

No. He's doing it because he doesn't give a fuck. Any sane person would feel embarrassed to know that there is an arena or stadium full of paying people, standing around and waiting like idiots for hours, just for him to get his ass on stage.

???

Thats a good picture of him petting Duff. Chris is like "Don't worry, I have your back with these synths."
lmao " petting Duff" I'll never understand the need for pitman or his supporter's. The guy is the biggest tool in the history of the band.

oh ya tough guy who do you support? i happen to be a proud Pittman Supporter he is badazz

Well, we all have our hero's.

Pitman is a horrible sound engineer. Heavy metal or good old rock n Roll doesnt need these people. Silkworms, Rhiad and oh my god have absolutely nothing to do with gnr. Tracks like slither or Fall to pieces were the musical direction people wanted to hear from gnr.

• Like 4

Pitman is a horrible sound engineer. Heavy metal or good old rock n Roll doesnt need these people. Silkworms, Rhiad and oh my god have absolutely nothing to do with gnr. Tracks like slither or Fall to pieces were the musical direction people wanted to hear from gnr.

I never understood the idea that artists are supposed to create music that the fans want to hear. Axl should make whatever he is inspired to make, and if that takes 3 guitarists and 2 keyboardists then that's how it's gonna be.

Of course this doesn't mean that fans have to like it either. I don't really enjoy OMG or Silkworms but that's okay.

Indeed. Making a certain thing (in this instance, music) just because someone says you should pretty much negates the whole point of being an artist. You'd just be merely providing a service. For Simon Cowell and the like, that's fair enough. He gets acts to pump out meaningless noise and makes ridiculous money selling it to kids. Look at the last Metallica record (Death Magnetic). People moaned for years that they should make a thrash record again. They resisted it for so long as it obviously wasn't what they were into anymore. When they actually made something thrashy it sounded decidedly half arsed and people moaned that they were just 'trying to sound like the old stuff'.

I never understood the idea that artists are supposed to create music that the fans want to hear. Axl should make whatever he is inspired to make, and if that takes 3 guitarists and 2 keyboardists then that's how it's gonna be.

Of course this doesn't mean that fans have to like it either. I don't really enjoy OMG or Silkworms but that's okay.

dude, the band aka duff, slash and matt did not agree with axl's musical direction. i have no problem with omg, riad, silkworms, but it is/was a disgrace to play these songs under the name of "gnr", cause it was only axl's personal decision.

• Like 2

I actually like OMG but the Silkworms for me is just plain awful.

I concur. I actually think Oh My God is pretty cool. It's not the first thing that pops into my mind when I think "Guns N' Roses" or anything but it's a good song. Silkworms is shit, but if I ever heard the intended studio version I'd try to give it a fresh listen.

dude, the band aka duff, slash and matt did not agree with axl's musical direction. i have no problem with omg, riad, silkworms, but it is/was a disgrace to play these songs under the name of "gnr", cause it was only axl's personal decision.

Yeah I don't really like Axl's use of the name GN'R either.

Why should Axl or anyone else in GN'R a the time, care about the opinions of ex-members? When you leave the band you don't have any say in the musical direction of that band anymore.

Yeah that sounds nice in an ideal world. But if an artist wants to sell millions of albums and perform in big stadiums. Then I´m afraid that artist needs to make music that the masses would like to hear. I´m not sure many people out there are willing to spend money on an album full with songs like My World