Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Axl is three years older than Slash. These are their most recent public photos.

PAY-Slash.jpgCXeDmuOWkAATb73.jpg

They look okay. Check out Izzy though!

IZZY.jpg

Seriously... for what is meant to be the biggest news in the music world, a lot of media outlets are fucking up. The above picture comes from The Mirror, which shows that Izzy Stradlin is somehow able to shapeshift! Who knew there was always something up with Matt Sor...er...Izzy Stradlin.

I saw another article a couple of weeks ago which said Axl Rose was the bass guitarist...

These are obviously slip-ups, but Jesus Christ these guys should find another job. Fact checking and news reporting clearly aren't their best suits.

Why do Axls eyebrows look weird? Is it bad botox or what?

Also why is Axls face so much fatter/bigger? Is that because he gained weight, I didn't know weight gain also added to a persons face, at least not at that age.

How much do yall think he weighs now? and he's what, 5'9"?

Take away the bandana, tattoos, and long hair and I don't think I would recognize him in public if he was dressed normal. Slash seems to have aged best, him and Matt, og I forgot Duff I think Duff is probably in the best shape and youngest looking

Edited by romeorose

IZZY.jpg

Seriously... for what is meant to be the biggest news in the music world, a lot of media outlets are fucking up. The above picture comes from The Mirror, which shows that Izzy Stradlin is somehow able to shapeshift! Who knew there was always something up with Matt Sor...er...Izzy Stradlin.

I saw another article a couple of weeks ago which said Axl Rose was the bass guitarist...

These are obviously slip-ups, but Jesus Christ these guys should find another job. Fact checking and news reporting clearly aren't their best suits.

Also why is Axls face so much fatter/bigger? Is that because he gained weight, I didn't know weight gain also added to a persons face, at least not at that age.

Take away the bandana, tattoos, and long hair and I don't think I would recognize him in public if he was dressed normal. Slash seems to have aged best, him and Matt, og I forgot Duff I think Duff is probably in the best shape and youngest looking

Yes, weight gain affects the face, and other parts of the body at any age... Edited by ZoSoRose

IZZY.jpg

Yes, weight gain affects the face, and other parts of the body at any age...

as you get older your eye lids droop your nose gets thicker and that combined with the werid stuff axl did to his brow area in the early 2000's

as you get older your eye lids droop your nose gets thicker and that combined with the werid stuff axl did to his brow area in the early 2000's

I don't know about eye lids drooping... but my balls are certainly doing that. Pretty soon I'll be tripping over them.