Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Fernando posted in Facebook:

"Today's gonna be a good day."

Likely nothing GnR related but who knows anymore.

On the GN´R fb or his own?

His own...

Just saw him at HTGTH reading a threat about not having news/interviews,so it might not be about Pizza after all. He didn´t say anything yet though

His own...

Who exactly is Fernando?

How long do you have? :lol:

He, along with his mother Beta, are Axl's and GNR management. Presumably they still are despite the regrouping but this hasn't been clarified anywhere.

• Like 1

His own...

Who exactly is Fernando?

How long do you have? :lol:

He, along with his mother Beta, are Axl's and GNR management. Presumably they still are despite the regrouping but this hasn't been clarified anywhere.

Thanks. Must be handy being friends with that guy then! :D

Is there somewhere where I can find out more about this TB management as I've tuned out the last couple of years with this band...

When Stephanie Seymour was with Axl, she had a nanny who took care of her son. When she left Axl, that nanny stayed behind with him. Her name is Beta Lebis and she is from Brazil. She has three children, of which Fernando is one. When Axl went through that reclusive patch, Beta became a mother figure to him; though note, she's 2/3 years his senior. Axl calls her his mother and he credits her with saving his life, as she took care of him during that difficult time.

And during that time, Beta and her children moved into Axl's home. Beta eventually became Axl's personal assistant, and over time, after Doc McGee left in 2011, the manager of GNR. She later moved aside and now Fernando is the manager.

They are Team Brazil, though the name does also refer to other people within the GNR organisation, Del, some lawyers etc.

They are contentious because for a long time they were very anti Slash and their influence on Axl has been heavily discussed.

Edited by Babooshka
  • Like 2

Is there somewhere where I can find out more about this TB management as I've tuned out the last couple of years with this band...

When Stephanie Seymour was with Axl, she had a nanny who took care of her son. When she left Axl, that nanny stayed behind with him. Her name is Beta Lebis and she is from Brazil. She has three children, of which Fernando is one. When Axl went through that reclusive patch, Beta became a mother figure to him; though note, she's 2/3 years his senior. Axl calls her his mother and he credits her with saving his life, as she took care of him during that difficult time.

And during that time, Beta and her children moved into Axl's home. Beta eventually became Axl's personal assistant, and over time, after Doc McGee left in 2011, the the manager of GNR. She later moved aside and now Fernando is the manager.

They are Team Brazil, though the name does also refer to other people within the GNR organisation, Del, some lawyers etc.

They are contentious because for a long time they were very anti Slash and their influence on Axl has been heavily discussed.

i don't think that beta and Fernando hate slash (we all know that brazilian people and south america love slash) They just always supported Axl. And by supporting Axl beta could live a life of a millionaire. But seriously. Being axls manager is not an easy job.

And during that time, Beta and her children moved into Axl's home. Beta eventually became Axl's personal assistant, and over time, after Doc McGee left in 2011, the manager of GNR. She later moved aside and now Fernando is the manager.

That was probably the most thorough explanation ever posted.

• Like 1

He does have a point. Everybody and their brother has been coming out and saying they were responsible for it. It seems like this was meant in a bit of sarcastic fun though. I don't think he actually cares that people are taking credit for it but is kind of amused by it.

• Like 1

''...who, through the power of the media, have somehow served a pivotal, even if non-existent role'' is the clincher that Axl wrote this, if we were not already alerted to the fact that he opened it up with 'Guns N' Roses' and was already adopting a Axlesque sarcastic tone. Archetypal Axl syntax and paranoia.