Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I really don't think that was directed at Steven Tyler, or that it was meant as a call out. It's a snarky remark about ramdom cunts claiming they had a hand on the reunion.

I mean, this is a guy who once devoted time equivalent to a song to insult Warren Beatty on stage, or even a random parking officer. We used to like that about him, didn't we?

I`m not going to Vegas, but if I were I`d consider taking a sign "please, Axl, rant"

I want to share somthing with you guys.

Excuse my english in advance, not my birth language.

I'm from córdoba, Argentina and what I'm going to tell you ocurred about a year and a half ago. You know how it is... rumour after rumour and me "No. Forget it. Never gonna happen" over and over again. But... one day a good friend o'mine (musician with some sort of success) comes and tell me "I've been talking to Palazzo (the guy who brought Slash and NuGN'R to Córdoba) and he says that Slash is returning to GN'R" and blah blah blah. I said, as always, "No way. Never gonna happen". You can check that guy José Palazzo, he runs every Rn'R festival and his partner in bussiness is Mario Pergolini, also a big name (some kind of argentinian Howard Stern). So... the rumour sounded legit, but I didn't believe it anyway. And my friend goes "This time is for real, they're going to announce it this year. I understand if you don't believe me, but is true". Whatever. When I knew about the latest news, I wondered since when all this shit is being worked out.

Sorry if this turned to be an Abe Simpson kind of story.

Edited by Cughall'a
  • Like 2

oh please. I hate sensationalist articles like that which completely twist things. Steven Tyler's said straight out that he isn't taking credit for anything; I sincerely doubt this was shade being thrown at him. Didn't Andrew Dice Clay recently take credit for the reunion? And people like Vicky Hamilton and such are lurking about...guessing the tweet was geared more toward those sorts of folks.

Well I doubt Axl or guns would mock Steven maliciously. There is also proof of them meeting in that club several years ago so I doubt Axl is denying that. Sensationalism, that's my best guess.

A press conference or interview...just one. That would clear things up nicely.

• Like 1