Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

32 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Not even his 100% official FB page either yeah?

I work with a quasi-celebrity (she was on a few reality shows a few years ago) and from my understanding, they usually have people manage a lot of their social media pages for them.  They have access to the pages and give consent to what is posted, etc....but it's not always them doing the posting.

1 hour ago, Kasanova King said:

I work with a quasi-celebrity (she was on a few reality shows a few years ago) and from my understanding, they usually have people manage a lot of their social media pages for them.  They have access to the pages and give consent to what is posted, etc....but it's not always them doing the posting.

This is true and alot have a public page ran by a social media team but Adler's page only gets updated once every few months so doubt that's the case here 

LOL Dj posted this live on facebook.  Some of you may find it funny.

He goes over to 3 people and the woman (host) says hi I am a huge fan of...  whats your name again?  He responds DJ and is talking about his Schecter guitar, she interupts and says something like "pretend you know what Schecter means....  he responds the best guitar company in the world and decides he has had enough of her and walks away.

Check out the video around the 0:40 mark here: 

facebook.com/ashbaland/videos/10153425479802475/?permPage=1

Edited by gunsguy
  • Like 1

@ChopAway Has just posted that Izzy has created his own twitter account. Not sure if it's real or fake. At the moment the three posts reportedly from Izzy, state he is not involved  withe GNR reunion and he's not working with them. He is however working on music.

Anyone know if this is for real.

Edited by Archtop
Sp