Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Axl / GNR Member's Social Media Update Discussion

GNR News

• Please log in to reply
5259 replies to this topic

Revolver

Revolver

OH MY GOD

• SILVER
  • 4,460 posts
  • 01-December 05

# "Went for a pint earlier. The barmaid made a complete arse of pouring it resulting in the pint having no head. I went mental & caused a riot in the pub. Fun times." 2 hours ago from Tweetie

did he actually say that or is it something your making up?
*Without a Slogan since '05*

Roy79

Roy79

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,594 posts
  • 16-February 06

# "Went for a pint earlier. The barmaid made a complete arse of pouring it resulting in the pint having no head. I went mental & caused a riot in the pub. Fun times." 2 hours ago from Tweetie

Made up.

He posted 2 messages up till now:

http://twitter.com/axlrose
Posted Image

The waveform of Chinese Democracy shows the true meaning of the song: 2 lightsabers...it's all about The Force. This shit beats spinning LP's backwards!!! Axl Rose welcomes YOU into the 21st century.....

Guest_RonMexico82_*

Guest_RonMexico82_*
  • Guests
  • --

Made up.

PTZ

PTZ

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts
  • 22-June 09
So which ex-band member will first attempt to tweet him or follow him?

I'm betting on Steven.

Bansidhe

Bansidhe

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts
  • 16-February 06

Made up.

Lol FFS I don't think anyone was thinking it was real anyway.
To be fair though it wouldn't be a huge shock if something like that did happen :xmasssanta:

Edited by Bansidhe, 12 December 2009 - 12:35 PM.

Posted Image
"He's not a very nice man is he..."

"God Ted I've never met anyone like him anyway. Who would he be like? Hitler or one of those mad fellas?"

"Oh worse than Hitler. You wouldn't find Hitler playing jungle music at 3 o'clock in the morning."

Bismarck Rock

Scumcat Esq.

Scumcat Esq.

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,889 posts
  • 05-January 06

Made up.

Lol FFS I don't think anyone was thinking it was real anyway.
To be fair though it wouldn't be a huge shock if something like that did happen :xmasssanta:

I was. Not that I thought the riot actually took place, but I thought he was joking.

It doesn't really matter what you've got to say.
They never fucking listen to you anyway. © Wattie Buchan

Revolver

Revolver

OH MY GOD

• SILVER
  • 4,460 posts
  • 01-December 05
ah I see.. can we make a thread where all the updates are real from either him or the GNR one? much like the one we have for Slash and Steven, would make things easier, that's for sure
*Without a Slogan since '05*

PTZ

PTZ

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts
  • 22-June 09
His latest Tweet:

"What a way to kick things off!! What an amazing time!! Thank U Taipei!! Thank U Taiwan!! Thanks 2 everyone 4 all the incredible support n' positive comments!! "Talkin' About"...Tommy Fuckin' Stinson!! The best December Rain ever!! Hope 2 see U again!! Wanna tear it up in Korea!! "

Cruel Intentions

Cruel Intentions

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • 20-February 07
My guess is he continues to update it throughout the tour and then after that we won't get another Tweet until 2015 lol.

henfjel

henfjel

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • 14-May 09
oh yeah, this is just getting better and better! :D
he actually uses his twitter! :D
Posted Image Guns N' Roses - Axl Rose, DJ Ashba, Richard Fortus, Ron Thal, Tommy Stinson, Frank Ferrer,Dizzy Reed, Chris Pitman

Roy79

Roy79

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,594 posts
  • 16-February 06

His latest Tweet:

"What a way to kick things off!! What an amazing time!! Thank U Taipei!! Thank U Taiwan!! Thanks 2 everyone 4 all the incredible support n' positive comments!! "Talkin' About"...Tommy Fuckin' Stinson!! The best December Rain ever!! Hope 2 see U again!! Wanna tear it up in Korea!! "

Don't you just love this guy? I truly think he does give a fuck about what the fans think of him, and that he makes the world out of stuff we say on these boards.

Could it be the tide has finally turned for Axl Rose and GNR, and the world is ready to embrace our one & only true R&R icon once again????

You go and tear it up in Korea Mr. Rose, and while you're at it, you can do The Netherlands as well!!!!
Posted Image

The waveform of Chinese Democracy shows the true meaning of the song: 2 lightsabers...it's all about The Force. This shit beats spinning LP's backwards!!! Axl Rose welcomes YOU into the 21st century.....

Nika Rose

Nika Rose

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • 17-November 06
wow his last twit is so happy and positive
im so glad he's feeling good about the tour and haveing fun

I love that guy!

Posted Image

feconroses

feconroses

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,618 posts
  • 16-February 06
this is great

We ARE superior that is a fact :D

j/k and anyway I love Britney Spears.

Posted Image

Helen Luna

Helen Luna

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts
  • 20-January 09
Axl always cared. He won't let us direct his artistic career of course and choose anything for him, but of course he cares about us. If he didn't he wasn't putting up such a grade A performance with the band like he did. The negativity does put him down and that's why some people gotta stop it from now on. If we stop bitching so much and start being just fans, like we're being in the last two days, maybe he'll get closer to us.
I don't really post here. This is an illusion.

sofine11

sofine11

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,134 posts
  • 10-September 04
Thats great...Shows he really appreciates all the current positivity. Keep it up Axl!
I don't wanna know it now...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GNR, News

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users