Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

He deleted the previous tweet and added the blabbermouth link in this one, but Ron saying wishing 'em all the best, well he should just come out in the open and say rather than twisting words.

• Like 2

Ron and dj are out. Axl's band failed in every aspect. Axl should be embarrassed of himself.Ron and dj are out. Axl's band failed in every aspect. Axl should be embarrassed of himself.

To be more accurate, Axl has failed himself and his bandmates.

He deleted the previous tweet and added the blabbermouth link in this one, but Ron saying wishing 'em all the best, well he should just come out in the open and say rather than twisting words.

What a weirdly convoluted tweet.

Who's next chapter? GN'R or Sixx: AM?

Jesus he's annoying not saying this clearly. Can't tell if he's sarcastic or not.

That tweet look's like its riddled with sarcasm & passive aggression. Thing is...Bumblefoot's biggest career change was joining the band..he won't do anything that will outdo it.

Who's next chapter? GN'R or Sixx: AM?Jesus he's annoying not saying this clearly. Can't tell if he's sarcastic or not.

That tweet look's like its riddled with sarcasm & passive aggression. Thing is...Bumblefoot's biggest career change was joining the band..he won't do anything that will outdo it.

Who's next chapter? GN'R or Sixx: AM?Jesus he's annoying not saying this clearly. Can't tell if he's sarcastic or not.

Depends what you measure success in. Most genuinely creative musicians measure it by their work. Bumblefoot has already released more albums since leaving GNR than he did while he was a part of it.

On the day DJ leaves the band. This is what Axl has to say. I'm not saying DJ is a big loss. But c'mon... WTF?

Maybe Axl is mocking DJ by writing like him, Im sure Axl and TB would have been informed a few days ago or maybe months ago (whenever the contract ended). But still Axl din't care to say anything about it.

On the day DJ leaves the band. This is what Axl has to say. I'm not saying DJ is a big loss. But c'mon... WTF?

Maybe Axl is mocking DJ by writing like him, Im sure Axl and TB would have been informed a few days ago or maybe months ago (whenever the contract ended). But still Axl din't care to say anything about it.

Really, even if it's got absolutely nothing to do with DJ and it's only about the Snoop Dogg incident, man... fuck this. Axl is just ridiculous. He's really got NOTHING to say? That's how much he cares about his band and his fans.

• Like 1

Really, even if it's got absolutely nothing to do with DJ and it's only about the Snoop Dogg incident, man... fuck this. Axl is just ridiculous. He's really got NOTHING to say? That's how much he cares about his band and his fans.

The only time he spoke about regarding a band member was when Bucket left and Axl spoke cause Axl was pissed at bucket that time.

The only time he spoke about regarding a band member was when Bucket left and Axl spoke cause Axl was pissed at bucket that time.

Swedish Nazi? Maybe Axl isn't pissed at DJ Ashba, maybe he is pissed at Jarmo. :lol:

Jesus he's annoying not saying this clearly. Can't tell if he's sarcastic or not.

What an odd perspective you have.

I took the message to mean exact what it said. Word for word.

Kind of obnoxious to try and spin it into something that fits your own personal agenda.

So Axl or anyone from the "camp" still hasn't come out to say anything about Ashba, I was expecting Axl to retweet what Ashba said or saying it was nice having you and new music will be out soon, even though I know he won't release any shit, the thing saddens me that he doesn't even takes a little effort to address his fans regarding the legendary band which he took over which was supposedly getting destroyed by his Former friends.

What an odd perspective you have.

I took the message to mean exact what it said. Word for word.

Kind of obnoxious to try and spin it into something that fits your own personal agenda.

I ain't got no personal agenda. It simply seemed like a dig that's all.

Hi Apollo,

Maybe it's because english is not my first language?

Plus we know BBF is sometimes playing with us.

I find it even odd that he comments DJ's departure to be honest. Like right after the letter was posted.

Yeah I find it odd too. Of course BBF has the right to comment on the news. But I´d really appreciate if BBF could issue a statement about himself and his status in the band. I find it silly from his part all his innuendo like "the reign of doom is over" Besides we know that BBF and DJ were not exactly best friends. Why BBF cares about what DJ is doing?

Hi Apollo,

I find it even odd that he comments DJ's departure to be honest. Like right after the letter was posted.

Yeah I find it odd too. Of course BBF has the right to comment on the news. But I´d really appreciate if BBF could issue a statement about himself and his status in the band. I find it silly from his part all his innuendo like "the reign of doom is over" Besides we know that BBF and DJ were not exactly best friends. Why BBF cares about what DJ is doing?

I guess Ron is not friends with anyone from Axl's band, but he does has respect for everyone, so I guess he tweeted just out of respect and wished 'em all the best cause its clearly obvious that he himself is not in the band anymore.

Hi Apollo,

I guess Ron is not friends with anyone from Axl's band, but he does has respect for everyone, so I guess he tweeted just out of respect and wished 'em all the best cause its clearly obvious that he himself is not in the band anymore.

I don´t think he has great deal of respect when he has said they bully him. And when he was always complaning about something. It is only somewhat clear BBF is not in the band because neither him nor Axl made it official. All we have is just clues about BBF status