Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Pop rock has always been a combination that bamboozles me, is that code for ''bag of shit'' these days? I consider the legend elton john infinitely more ''pop rock'' than those clowns, back when ''pop rock'' was obviously a viable genre.

Edited by RandallFlagg
  • Like 2

Pop rock has always been a combination that bamboozles me, is that code for ''bag of shit'' these days? I consider the legend elton john infinitely more ''pop rock'' than those clowns, back when ''pop rock'' was obviously a viable genre.

It's pop with a guitar.. utter rubbish.

regarding axl in 2015:

friend said his boss worked at universal studios and just met axl the other day, took a pic with him

i'll try to see i if i can get the picture

(sorry didn't know where else to post this..)

Don't lie. Axl only spends time at his house, he would never be at his record label offices...jk I hope you get something. It would be awesome to finally have a pic surface

"What ever happened to no news is good news?" I liked that, but what's with all that "cryptic" shit they posted after? It sounds like something a butthurt 13 year old would post trying to sound intellectual.

regarding axl in 2015:

friend said his boss worked at universal studios and just met axl the other day, took a pic with him

Any luck dude?

"What ever happened to no news is good news?" I liked that, but what's with all that "cryptic" shit they posted after? It sounds like something a butthurt 13 year old would post trying to sound intellectual.

regarding axl in 2015:

Any luck dude?

the guy just texted me back, turned out it was duff, not axl

lol so fcking sorry for the misunderstanding

i got excited too, for a while..

regarding axl in 2015:

Any luck dude?

Dude! No offense to Duff but Axl's like bigfoot, always talked about, never seen :lol:

regarding axl in 2015:

Any luck dude?

Dude! No offense to Duff but Axl's like bigfoot, always talked about, never seen :lol:

probly the reason hes always talked about is cuz hes never seen :lol: