Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Erin's instagram post with "Timing is everything" and a single word as a comment to the post - 2016

Interesting

It's official!!!

Erin and Axl are back together and getting married!!!!

I know you are being sarcastic but I actually wouldn't be that surprised anymore if that happened at some point. :blink:

Erin's instagram post with "Timing is everything" and a single word as a comment to the post - 2016

Interesting

It's official!!!

I know you are being sarcastic but I actually wouldn't be that surprised anymore if that happened at some point. :blink:

He is available, she is available :). Not sure how Beta will take it though.

Interesting

It's official!!!

Looking at the situation. I'd be VERY surprised if they haven't at least talked. Her instagram picture imo was a personal statement more than about GNR. Sometimes intense personal relationships take many years to develop whilst the people involved try to understand them. Of course that is very much GNR also at this point so who knows :lol:

A true Hollywood ending...

Don't read if you haven't seen Star Wars The Force Awakens.

Erin says to Axl, bring it home. Axl goes out on a quest... There is a mysterious front man on the stage. Axl yells take off your mask you dumbass. There is a conservation back and forth. The guy takes off the mask. Axl says it is time to go home... The guy extends the mic. Axl grabs it... and says son... The guy grips the mic hard and rams it into Axl's stomach... and says I am not your son, I am Cory Taylor and you go on stage in 12 hours from now... (Slash and Duff screaming from the side of the stage, "No!" in slow motion. Axl falls off the stage.... Axl awakens and says it was all was a dream... Beta walks in and says, "I told you not to watch that new star wars movie repeatedly for the past two weeks!"

Now that is a true Hollywood Ending.

Edited by Randy Jesus
  • Like 1

Interesting

It's official!!!

Looking at the situation. I'd be VERY surprised if they haven't at least talked. Her instagram picture imo was a personal statement more than about GNR. Sometimes intense personal relationships take many years to develop whilst the people involved try to understand them. Of course that is very much GNR also at this point so who knows :lol:

Like I said, he hates her and doesn't want to do anything with her