Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Oh I didn't know that, I don't think they'll follow him till an announcement is made if I'm honest, that would really be giving it all away wouldn't it?

Yeah once they follow him, then it will be pretty obvious, but they have already given many hints and it has become obvious.

Axl Loves me. End of the story.

On the other hand as I got no life, Ive been checking the GNR twitter page, but still there is no following of Slash. I guess once they do it, it will be confirmed.

Doesn´t Del James follow Slash on twitter?

Axl Loves me. End of the story.

On the other hand as I got no life, Ive been checking the GNR twitter page, but still there is no following of Slash. I guess once they do it, it will be confirmed.

Doesn´t Del James follow Slash on twitter?

He does, but even after removing the member lists and changing profile pics, the GNR FB or Twitter has not been following Slash. Most prob. Fernando forgot or something, but I guess by now that other moron who handles the social media would know what is happening.

How do you know that Lynda?

She doesn't. She has a history of posting random things about Axl as if they're fact.

well well, because you do not know me, and you do not know what I know, you say I post bullshit, ok... I know a lot

You've made plenty of posts that never turned out to be true. You always claim you have a source and you can never name it. If any of your claims eve came true, it'd be a different story.

She told you Russ, I bet 10 quid she's South American

no I am not, but I was the first here, about a year ago, that mentioned the reunion, well, a ban followed...and now see here all the posts....

I wonder when the gnr forums will be psychos free. It's like you ban one and three more emerge.

• Like 1

no I am not, but I was the first here, about a year ago, that mentioned the reunion, well, a ban followed...and now see here all the posts....

lol

I wonder when the gnr forums will be psychos free. It's like you ban one and three more emerge.

Alas, there will always be celebrity worshippers and fake insiders