Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

So is Duff going to play any shows outside of Guns before April? Or are those bass guitars loaded up for a tour with guns or were they shipped to a rehearsal studio for him? Any context behind that pic that I missed?

Maybe he had them brought from Seattle to LA. Does he have a place in LA anymore? I'm guessing he does but I've never read any reference to it.

• Like 1

I really hope Kushner isn't involved in this either.. I just want the old fashioned Guns N' Roses with two guitarists... It worked better than any other version...

I'm with you on that one.. Kushner is a great guitarist, I've seen him play with vr twice and on both occasions he absolutely nails it.. Brilliant stage presence.. Excellent performer, and he can play the shit out of a guitar, and has great chemistry with duff and slash. But he's never been in gnr, and I don't know why he would be on a reunion tour. Unless izzy can't do it, maybe he's the third that axl likes to have? I personally think he's way better than ashba.

Edited by slaxl stradler

Fortus is in.

He knows a sweet deal when he sees one. He's done anything and everything which Beta and Fernie told him to do. He's quiet. He just shows up when Fernie tells him, he plays Slash and Izzys music, and he collects a fat paycheck.

He's the exact yes-man that Axl likes to keep around.

• Like 2

You guys prefer Richard or Kushner?

Fortus for sure. He is a great guitarist and he knows the catalog. He's paid his dues and has played with the band for years. Why get rid of him for another newbie? Makes no sense. He is like Izzy's little younger clone.

Yaa agree. Izzy's younger clone is better than Slash's younger clone.
  • Like 1

You guys prefer Richard or Kushner?

Fortus for sure. He is a great guitarist and he knows the catalog. He's paid his dues and has played with the band for years. Why get rid of him for another newbie? Makes no sense. He is like Izzy's little younger clone.

Yaa agree. Izzy's younger clone is better than Slash's younger clone.

That would make a great meme. I like Izzy's clone better than Slash's clone.

• Like 2

Just noticed that Richard is 49 years old lol the guy looks pretty good for his age

He's in incredible shape. Hard to believe there's only 5 years between him and Axl. Hopefully having him and Duff around will motivate Axl to get in shape again.

Axl/Slash/Duff/Izzy/Steven/Matt/Dizzy

No CD. Only AFD/Lies/UYI. Steven plays AFD+Lies, Matt plays UYI. If Izzy doesnt want to be there, then call Gilby. But we must get atleast one AFD lineup song per show IMO.

Thats classic GNR. Those are the ones that were part of the golden days. That is a reunion, everything else is bullshit. Dont get me wrong, i love that Slash and Duff are back, but they should do things good for once. Those are the guys that made us all GNR fans...

Edited by GNRfanMILO