Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

The radio silence is pure GNR. You can't call people out or have integrity if you posting pics of rhianna on twitter. It's all about the music and shows. Let the music do the talking!

And at this point there is nothing to say, isn't there? All 4 shows are sold out officially. Anything that needs be said will happen on April 8th and after that. I'm very fine with that.

Maybe once they get on the tour the stories will come.

But at this point it's not about Dice or Tyler. Or it shouldn't be. Duff should get first say.

Just when I thought we wouldn´t see a bunch of hashtags anymore... Here comes Duff wife :wacko:

Well it´s really cool to see Izzy and Adler mentioned :headbang:

It's a repost though, so she didn't write those hashtags.

Would be more curious if she wrote Izzy and Steven herself.

The music video. How certain are we it's not GNR? Maybe it's a line or cover story for something going on? Unlikely they'd want the details to spill out if true. I mean Feb 6th is Axl's birthday after all. Maybe he was wants some bad ass chicks to kidnap him. :)

46 minutes ago, Route66 said:

The music video. How certain are we it's not GNR? Maybe it's a line or cover story for something going on? Unlikely they'd want the details to spill out if true. I mean Feb 6th is Axl's birthday after all. Maybe he was wants some bad ass chicks to kidnap him. :)

However, if you are setting up a GNR video and needed a cover story, calling the song Guns N' Roses probably isn't the smartest idea. 

Then again, it is Team Brazil. 

28 minutes ago, Smoofy said:

"An announcement will be made by the band today (probably one or several gigs in South America)."

Why is this posted here? This is not an official (ex-)bandmember or affiliated social media account. This is just a translation of what has been posted on Nighttrain forum.