Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

That account is actually a public profile rather than a friend account. So it's not even an official page you can like, you actually have to request to be his friend. Usually public figures don't do that which suggests to me that this is fake. But then again, who has so much time on their hands that they impersonate Chris Pitman. 

1 minute ago, KiernanProud said:

That account is actually a public profile rather than a friend account. So it's not even an official page you can like, you actually have to request to be his friend. Usually public figures don't do that which suggests to me that this is fake. But then again, who has so much time on their hands that they impersonate Chris Pitman. 

If you scroll down the page a bit Jarmo sent him a public Hi on there so it's fooled a few if not.

Also how does someone who is so upset about wiki/mygnr having their birthdate wrong not notice someone pretending to be them on social media?

2 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I work with a celebrity and she doesn't even manage her FB page....her agency/fanclub does it for her.  So it's very possible that it is Pittman's page and he doesn't manage it....and may not even know about it...lol

You'd bloody hope that there isn't a Pitman fan club! Could you imagine?

I remember Pitman tweeted the Coachella pic on the 5th, and then deleted it and talked about management keeping him on the dl. The coachella pic was uploaded to Facebook on January 8th which was after it was gone from Twitter. I say he was either hacked, it's not him, like his Twitter suggested, or he made a profile thinking it was private. Any way, what a bizarre week 

That is basically his personal page, I hope you people know that Pitman is not that big of a public figure, like only 2% of the GNR fans would know who he is. 

He doesn't needs any one else to handle his pages. 

Even Ron has his personal account and a FB page, he used to accept GNR fans on his personal fb account before, but now the limit is full. 

7 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

That is basically his personal page, I hope you people know that Pitman is not that big of a public figure, like only 2% of the GNR fans would know who he is. 

He doesn't needs any one else to handle his pages. 

Even Ron has his personal account and a FB page, he used to accept GNR fans on his personal fb account before, but now the limit is full. 

The girl I work with was on a couple of reality shows years ago...hardly a huge celebrity and she doesn't manage her FB page...so level of fame has nothing to do with it.   She doesn't manage it because she's into other social media more...like instagram and twitter.  But her agent still wants her on FB for exposure so they do it for her.

If this is him, then he sounds like a twat. People do not just want nostalgia, they want chemistry, not some buffoon looking like he's wandered on stage like Mr Bean. Most people want new music, and they'd like to see a reunited GNR re-establish themselves in some way. Him being out would help the band draw a line and move on.

Edited by Babooshka
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

The girl I work with was on a couple of reality shows years ago...hardly a huge celebrity and she doesn't manage her FB page...so level of fame has nothing to do with it.   She doesn't manage it because she's into other social media more...like instagram and twitter.  But her agent still wants her on FB for exposure so they do it for her.

Yeah but this is not a page, its a profile where you have to "add" them. 

If it was for publicity, then it would have been a page where you "Like" it.

For his "Publicity" he has that beatrazr page whenever he wants to tell the public about his upcoming plans etc etc 

Just now, Slash787 said:

Yeah but this is not a page, its a profile where you have to "add" them. 

If it was for publicity, then it would have been a page where you "Like" it.

For his "Publicity" he has that beatrazr page whenever he wants to tell the public about his upcoming plans etc etc 

Her page is setup the same way.  (As a personal page) You can actually friend her and she can accept you, etc 

I'm not saying this is the case with Pitman but it's possible...especially since he's already denying it on other social media.

Just now, Kasanova King said:

Her page is setup the same way.  (As a personal page) You can actually friend her and she can accept you, etc 

I'm not saying this is the case with Pitman but it's possible...especially since he's already denying it on other social media.

That Denying thing was posted in Jan, not now. 

He made the Beatrazr page to promote his things, so obviously he wants people to follow that.

And Russ already said that pitman had contacted him and Russ said that both are different sites, In this case im sure Russ or GG did talk to the right person. 

1 hour ago, Axls_Moustache_Rules said:

Chris Pitman

this is a nostalgia tour, please dont mention those who are there the last 20 fkg years.,,, oh god no! ....(a money grab) FU

Yeaaah, this seems like a pretty direct burn at how management/Axl is promoting this. I don't think he's being ironic or sarcastic. Drunk maybe.

• Like 4