Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, Russel Nash said:

It's the same FB account that he had before the beatrazr thing, i know cos the chats we had are still there. Maybe it's not run by him anymore, but i got the felling that he does.

It's definitively him, he's probably using that as his personal account now and doesn't realize we can see what he posts, I get the impression that the tweet directing people to the ''beatrazr'' fb is because he doesn't want any more random people knowing his personal account.

Edited by Kill_YourIdols

1 hour ago, gunsfanoldie said:

So now we can't even tell when Chris Pitman is saying something for real? As I've said in the past, I feel for the mods on this board, because between all band members who apparently have no command over the English language and all the multiple profiles these guys have on social media, there's a new conspiracy every hour of every day. I don't even care if Pitman's there. He adds absolutely nothing and I don't even hear him in the audience. But for god sake, just be clear about whether he's in or not or stop talking about anything GNR related. Please Pitman.

I can't speak for the other mods but I find Gin helps ;)

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Kill_YourIdols said:

It's definitively him, he's probably using that as his personal account now and doesn't realize we can see what he posts, I get the impression that the tweet directing people to the ''beatrazr'' fb is because he doesn't want any more random people knowing his personal account.

So now he's Izzy not realizing people can see everything he's saying.

This is why grandfather doesn't use the internet. He'll let something racist slip and all of a sudden the world can see it and be against him. Have we really reached the point where someone needs to treat Pitman and Izzy, men 30+ years younger, the same way my family treats my grandfather? "Don't worry gramps, that computer machine ain't nothing but bad for you!"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eddie Money said:

Does this mean that I'm am also a cunt? A big fat juicy one with puffy lips I hope.  I would like to express my sincere condolaces to him. I'm sure he'll find a much better gig now that he's free from performing with GN'R.

Finally, his statements say it all.  This forum is important in the GNR world/inner circle and there is band interest in everything we say, no matter how big or small, no matter how true or false. 

So pitman is out? 

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I know you aren't calling the fan case shitty, but I'd like to defend that fan base. 

There is NO excuse for how GN'R is handled. None. When you have the amount of fans that boards like this have, what else are they supposed to do when they're constantly in the dark? So many people on these boards honestly hope for nothing for the best for GN'R but we know nothing, so sometimes it's easy to assume the worst especially given the past track record. 

I mean.... a bunch of us have bought tickets, made travel arrangements and worked our lives around these April shows. All of that is amazing considering the fact that we know exactly JACK and SHIT outside of the fact that Axl, Slash & Duff will be there. It's super easy for people to assume it's a cash grab or a nostalgia thing given the facts. If it's not, or there's something else going on, it's on GN'R to inform the fans of that. The fact that dedicated fans are still being insulted because of a situation they've been put in by the band itself is nothing sort of shameful if you ask me.

Can't disagree at all. Silly question but I need to ask it: Has this statement been communicated to the people you know within GNR? You know like the source that told you about axl cancelling kimmel? Just a thought.. 

4 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Can't disagree at all. Silly question but I need to ask it: Has this statement been communicated to the people you know within GNR? You know like the source that told you about axl cancelling kimmel? Just a thought.. 

To my knowledge, no one to do with GNR has told anyone outside of the organization what the reason for the Kimmel cancelation was. 

8 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

To my knowledge, no one to do with GNR has told anyone outside of the organization what the reason for the Kimmel cancelation was. 

No, I meant the original message you posted about the frustration with the lack of communication. I was wondering if that had been communicated with the band especially recently just because we're all kind of dying for news..?

2 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

No, I meant the original message you posted about the frustration with the lack of communication. I was wondering if that had been communicated with the band especially recently just because we're all kind of dying for news..?

Honestly why would they care? I mean obviously they should, but we still all bought tickets and made flight arrangements anyway. It's not like they've really lost us, although it would just be nice for them to acknowledge how poorly they run the situations sometimes.

6 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

I'm certain they're aware that we'd all like to know exactly what is going on. 

• Like 1

I can't believe I just got myself caught up on like five pages of Pitman. :lol:

It seems to me like the page is real. As others have pointed out - it's a personal page (like Bumblefoot has both a fan page and a personal "Ron Thal" account). Technically he wasn't wrong in saying the only Facebook fan page he has is for his band since that's outside of his personal account.

I can't decide which is more embarrassing - his actual comments or the people kissing his ass and telling him he's more important to the "real Guns N' Roses" than Slash and Duff. My gut feeling is that he won't be on the tour.

This and the Izzy business is all the more reason that the band should throw us a bone and say something... Anything! Post a rehearsal photo, confirm the line-up (even if to say "we're still negotiating a few things"), or acknowledge these posts.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Honestly why would they care? I mean obviously they should, but we still all bought tickets and made flight arrangements anyway. It's not like they've really lost us, although it would just be nice for them to acknowledge how poorly they run the situations sometimes.

Hate to say it but you're right. If Fernando and beta as well as whoever else in that crew cared they'd probably try to keep us informed better but who knows.. I'd like to think there's a good reason they haven't.

Also, Chris pitman hates mygnr. It's official

50 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Is it me or did a post about Rose being on Kimmel next week from a Portuguese fan site get deleted?

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 5:34 PM, SEPTEM said:

Come con people. Its pretty obvius that this is anstrategy kind of like (" slash told me he isnt involved" , " the only thing ive bla bla bla taco bell",  ). I mean, please , come on,  the guy never had any kind of social media acount of anything, and now justo open this one for this?? Plus everithing he's saying is too specific, he could easyly say " i'm not involved at all with guns n' roses ",  or " i didnt recorded anything gnr related in the studio, ive got nothing to do with that", ..  But he didnt say any of that , didnt he?  This is obviusly a continuation of that gnr strategy weve been geting so far

So lets be  realistic and take this for what it is , an ALMOST 99% confirmación of what se want to hear 

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 5:34 PM, SEPTEM said:

Come con people. Its pretty obvius that this is anstrategy kind of like (" slash told me he isnt involved" , " the only thing ive bla bla bla taco bell",  ). I mean, please , come on,  the guy never had any kind of social media acount of anything, and now justo open this one for this?? Plus everithing he's saying is too specific, he could easyly say " i'm not involved at all with guns n' roses ",  or " i didnt recorded anything gnr related in the studio, ive got nothing to do with that", ..  But he didnt say any of that , didnt he?  This is obviusly a continuation of that gnr strategy weve been geting so far

So lets be  realistic and take this for what it is , an ALMOST 99% confirmación of what se want to hear 

valid point about Axl saying the only thing he can confirm is his love of Taco Bell then shortly after came the announcement of the reunion. no one i ever spoke with believed this reunion would happen either so never say never :heart: