Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

11 hours ago, cooker said:

Why do you care so much? 

How is amount of care measured from that? :shrugs:

8 hours ago, SlashElvisTCB said:

If only people were offended by how the majority of women treat men like disposable trash we'd have less male suicides and divorces and less women would be getting killed by weak men who've been gipped by them more than a few times, they also wouldn't be used if they had any respect for themselves or others, lets not forget that Eve ate the apple.

Women by and large are not the perfect angels they're made out to be, with that said, there are still some respectable sweethearts left in the world worth a mans time, but I have no problem with Axl's shirt, as a strip club manager I just pretend that is one of the entitled girls I work with on his shirt.

"Eve ate the apple" :rofl-lol:

:facepalm:

42 minutes ago, James Bond said:

4/5 Appetite Line-Up

5/6 Initial UYI Recording Line-Up

Someone good with fractions figure out how much "classic" we have. :lol:

We don't have Adler yet...or Izzy that we know of.  Everyone is speculating Adler is in in some fashion.  But the fact remains we have Axl, Slash and Duff.  The rest is unconfirmed speculation.  

• Like 1

Just now, challenger70rt said:

Haha...close, I believe it's 49/60th's... or 81.6% that ain't bad.  You had to had the denominator's together too.

Pretty sure you don't add the denominators. If you have 2 half pizza, you actually have 1 pizza, not 2/4. ;)

• Like 1

Regarding Axl's business in Atlanta:

From the Rock 100.5 radio show (Atlanta) this morning:

Jason Bailey (radio guy) heard from a very reliable source with contacts within the band that Axl will front AC/DC for the remaining 10 shows.

The GN'R camp got in contact with him (Jason) to have a meeting of sorts, as he couldn't reveal all of the information he is sitting on.

He also got information on the tour start for GN'R (dates). That was the main concern of the GN'R PR person in contact with Jason, he couldn't share that.

Today's podcast, fast forward to about 53-54 minutes.

http://baileyandsouthside.com

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Chuzeville said:

Pretty sure you don't add the denominators. If you have 2 half pizza, you actually have 1 pizza, not 2/4. ;)

Haha, ok so I gave this some more thought and I see the problem.. you are correct. The denominators shouldn't be added, but 49/30's doesn't make any sense either because there can't be like 150% in the band. The error is that some of the members in both equations repeat themselves... Therefore the true and correct answer is "I don't fucking know". =D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, challenger70rt said:

Haha, ok so I gave this some more thought and I see the problem.. you are correct. The denominators shouldn't be added, but 49/30's doesn't make any sense either because there can't be like 150% in the band. The error is that some of the members in both equations repeat themselves... Therefore the true and correct answer is "I don't fucking know". =D

Granted! :lol:

Fall seems likely. AC/DC has Europe first this summer. Rumour has it that Brian will do these shows because the outdoor acoustics are fine. It adds up because nothing has been said about those dates yet in the postponement department. Throw in the all but confirmed GNR tour dates and that's a pretty hectic summer if Axl had to fill in anywhere - neither side would let one tour interfere with the other. Squeezing 10 AC/DC dates in the Fall would seem possible since it's only a temporary commitment for Axl even if other GNR stuff gets added. If not, no later than early 2017.

31 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Jason Bailey (radio guy) heard from a very reliable source with contacts within the band that Axl will front AC/DC for the remaining 10 shows.

The GN'R camp got in contact with him (Jason) to have a meeting of sorts, as he couldn't reveal all of the information he is sitting on.

He also got information on the tour start for GN'R (dates). That was the main concern of the GN'R PR person in contact with Jason, he couldn't share that.

:wow:

43 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Lmfao!!!!!:lol:

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I think it's a great idea. He has to take advantage of all that is happening.

AC/DC shows may be rescheduled for later in the year. What would be the problem?

Strain on his already questionable voice to begin with....plus a myriad of other issues.  

• Like 1