Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

37 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

What do You Guys wanted to hear other than Godfather?

Something as equally brilliant as the Godfather theme... Surprise us.. I wouldn't even mind an instrumental Anastasia.. I even think the Blues Jam is a bit over done...

Slash always seems to evolve his jams and ideas while touring.. Not sure what we will really see the first show...

So that ACDC shit is actually happening? Sorry, but now with everybody so excited about GNR after all those years of waiting I cant help it but feel this idea is mighty stupid, out of place and out of time...

I'd rather have Axl concentrating on his own band and its future when there's some hope of future for GNR again than devoting his energy and involvement to a few shows with another band.

Edited by Asia
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Asia said:

So that ACDC shit is actually happening? Sorry, but now with everybody so excited about GNR after all those yearas of waiting I cant help it but feel this idea is mighty stupid, out of place and out of time...

If it's after all the GNR dates I'm fine with it, but if it's before or in between dates it just doesn't make sense!

This guy has been sitting idle on his ass more or less for about the last 20 plus years and it never ever happened that he would front another band, tour with anyone else or whatever (even guest on other people's shows) and now suddenly when his own band could be back to doing grand things again, he goes for AC/DC? I just somehow don't get it...

And if it is to happen after the GNR tour why are they building the hype now, at the same time keeping everything GNR-related a huge secret...

Edited by Asia

5 minutes ago, axlslash said:

Guys. Tommy isn't in the band anymore. He doesn't know any more than any of us whether the AC/DC rumors are true. He's trolling us, and I for one think it's hilarious.

This. I doubt Tommy knows anything.

If he did, or was in the know, he obviously wouldn't be saying anything. 

5 minutes ago, axlslash said:

Guys. Tommy isn't in the band anymore. He doesn't know any more than any of us whether the AC/DC rumors are true. He's trolling us, and I for one think it's hilarious.

Maybe you're right... Anyway I wish they finally stopped with the idiotic mystery over everything (yeah, I know it's been said a million times before)

2 minutes ago, flickn said:

Im pretty sure tommy wouldn't have put that out there if it wasn't true....

Eee, he wouldn't be the first one. Remember Pitman? He thought he was going on tour with his best friend Axl :rofl-lol:

Edited by Asia

12 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I doubt Tommy would know anything, till last year he din't even know if he was in the band or not. He is just speculating on whats being shown. 

Most of the time these people pretend they don't know anything

1 minute ago, Sprite said:

If this is true, look at it objectively from Axl's perspective. One of his most influential bands, who happen to be living legends, contact him and ask him if he'd consider filling in for Brian. What if they can make the dates work? What if Axl wants to reinvent his public image? There is just so much unknown that it's hard to really criticize if that was his decision. We are fans, not professionals. So while our judgement is nice, we don't live it. If Axl felt like he could do this and AC/DC wanted him, why not? I tend to judge a professionals thinking more favorably than mine. It's like if I coached football with Peyton Manning. I might not think the next play needs a run, but god damn he knows more about football so maybe there is something there. Even if it means @Tom-Ass 's middle aged friend who dresses like Angus Young still at concerts sells his tickets. You can't please everyone but you can do what feels right to you!

I wish I have unlimited likes.

• Like 1