Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

How big is RATM in USA? I know it won't happen but in Europe they would be coheadliners, I'm sure. 

No where near as big as Guns here. At least not stadium headliners for sure. They're very popular but more of an alternative band. But them reuniting will have a lot of people very interested... But I don't think they'd even headline big arenas in the US. Maybe die hard RATM fans will disagree... 

• Like 1

It feels weird somehow that Steven is a much tighter drummer than Frank Ferrer. If I didn't know the drummers in gnr and had an audition for my band i would probably have this order of choice.

1. Matt Sorum

2. Steven Adler

3. Frank Ferrer

4. Brain

If I could decide for gnr i would absolutley go with Steven as the first choice and second Matt. When I first heard Frank I thought he wa really good, but it feels like he is really struggeling with alot of songs. But at the same time I'm really happy with the band we have at the moment.

2 hours ago, Chris_slett said:

Cant find the clothing thread so if anyone could direct me there that would be rad, anyway, where can one get that shirt Duff is wearing? :)

1 hour ago, agno said:

It feels weird somehow that Steven is a much tighter drummer than Frank Ferrer. If I didn't know the drummers in gnr and had an audition for my band i would probably have this order of choice.

1. Matt Sorum

2. Steven Adler

3. Frank Ferrer

4. Brain

If I could decide for gnr i would absolutley go with Steven as the first choice and second Matt. When I first heard Frank I thought he wa really good, but it feels like he is really struggeling with alot of songs. But at the same time I'm really happy with the band we have at the moment.

Can't believe you'd want anyone over Brain! That dude's amazing. Take a look on his Wikipedia and you'll find a list of what songs he's played on (Serj Tankian's Empty Walls for example).

59 minutes ago, Nigeq said:

Yup, it's YSL. Susan (his wife) mentioned it in one of her Instagram posts.

Let's just take a moment here you guys.. :lol:

Highly doubt we'll see anything like this on the NOTL tour but this is incredibly funny.