Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Also, "cuntz"? I hope he is not getting away with this. But come to think of it it's hard to believe he is still involved the way he is bashing the tour. Does he really think the tours he's been involved in the last "20 years" have been that much more than nostalgia? Nostalgia for something he has no legacy in... 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Amir said:

Are we sure that's Chris Pitman's actual Facebook? The URL is "chrispitmanofficail", you'd think he'd at least spell official right...

unfortunately it is.

And after those comments i think he's out.

I think they don't have a lineup yet... and the clock is ticking.

Fuck Pitman... bring back Teddy hahaha 

Yeah it is his facebook! Think he will be out and doesn't really bother me as  remember seeing Guns N Roses few years back and was wondering what he was actually doing, it looked like he was sitting with the best seat in the room. 

• Like 2

Don't you think the nostalgia tour comment is ironic? Like he's sort of criticising the bashing of this tour as nostalgia tour and cash grab?

In all honesty, though, he went much too far with what he says about the fans. He should be sacked but I do have serious doubts, unfortunately, that the GNR camp shares our views on this subject.

Edit: Ok, I've read the whole thing. No it ain't ironic in this way, that idiot is actually so butthurt by the mighty Axl himself :lol: It probably means he's out. No tears on my part, really...

Edited by Asia

3 minutes ago, Jackie Treehorn said:

Why is he so upset with mygnrforum? It wasn't clear from his posts?

He's not upset with mygnrforum.com he's upset with his bio on mygnr.com which we've explained to him that have no control over. 

• Like 1