Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 minute ago, Billsfan said:

Fine you're one of like 5 people that like female pitman. Congrats :lol:

Only five people like Melissa? Who are they?

1. Maynard

???

1 minute ago, Wagszilla said:

she's a fuckable looking woman. 

That's a great reason to like her IMO.

1 minute ago, maynard said:

Only five people like Melissa? Who are they?

1. Maynard

???

What's the difference between her and pitman then?? What does she do that's so much better other than having a pair of tits?! Because her and pitman are literally the same. Incase you haven't noticed...

Edited by Billsfan

2 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

What's the difference between her and pitman then?? What does she do that's so much better other than having a pair of tits?!

Far as we know, she's not waving around any towels. That's a plus in my book...

Just now, maynard said:

I am the only one who likes Melissa?

No, youre not. Most of us like her very much.

The age/sex thing is real stupid.  Nobody complains at all when we had tracy, roberta, 976 horns, etc.  Plus most gnr fans wanted pitman out.  

This girl is a deluxe adition for the band. She's young, cool, pretty, veeeery fuckin talented, sings reeal nice, and, as far as i know she is a gnr fan.

Most of the stones "add musicians" are like 30 or 35 years younger then the actual band, and nobody ever had problems with that.  Its really sad how gnr fans always manage to find ( or try to) something wrong with the band.

Good thing that 80 % of us ( millions of people around the world) are very happy and enjoing so much this times.

Be happy. 

PEACE

SEPTEM

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SEPTEM said:

The age/sex thing is real stupid.  Nobody complains at all when we had tracy, roberta, 976 horns, etc.  Plus most gnr fans wanted pitman out.  

This girl is a deluxe adition for the band. She's young, cool, pretty, veeeery fuckin talented, sings reeal nice, and, as far as i know she is a gnr fan.

Most of the stones "add musicians" are like 30 or 35 years younger then the actual band, and nobody ever had problems with that.  Its really sad how gnr fans always manage to find ( or try to) something wrong with the band.

Good thing that 80 % of us ( millions of people around the world) are very happy and enjoing so much this times.

Be happy. 

PEACE

SEPTEM

So she's hott and doesn't wave a towel. And her name isn't Chris pitman. Wow what an upgrade..

And based on the Melissa reeves thread and Facebook no, a majority aren't thrilled beyond belief. Maybe no ones angry but give me a break, they could have kept pitman and there would barely be a difference on stage 

3 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

Be happy. 

PEACE

SEPTEM

Regards of looks and talent.

I'll judge her, in GNR, solely on what i hear live from her. If its like what i could hear of Pittman (rare to be able to hear his contributions imo for the most part), and the additions don't benefit the sounds from my ears - she'll be in the Pittman camp for me (bar being a douche).

They could grow the band with another 8 ppl of both sexes doing various bits and pieces for all i care, so long as the result sounded good. No time for additional ppl when either what they offer is poor, or what they offer can barely be heard/noticed (both points relate to why Pittman was disliked imo - that and him being an already bit of a knob).

5 minutes ago, NicoRourke said:

Bridge School Benefit - Pitman soloing a towel. Can't bother to find the video (I try to forget about it :-))

I'm sorry I have to remind you guys of this video,especially under these circumstances.