Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

5 minutes ago, AFD5 said:

Regarding European dates Billy Duffy of The Cult has said he's been told The Cult will be supporting Guns on the European dates not sure how true it is but apparently that's what he's said

Didn't notice that.Thanks for the info. Then Europe will have to wait until 2017 if the ACDC rumours about Axl are true,I guess. 

16 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I dont think he looks big... He's not a big guy but he has a huge belly, just like Slash.

It's hard to get rid of abdominal fat with exercise. Only with lyposuction.

No you're wrong. You can get rid of abdominal fats by eating right. In fact you can get rid of fats by not exercising at all and just by eating right.

20 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Compare Mr Brownstone to the nugnr version. I'm pretty sure Frank gets it right now, it sounded great in Vegas

Wonder if this will hurt Adler cause once He said tht Frank is "Nameless Drummer", N' tht "Nameless Drummer" is Slash's Friend now... Even Slash molds Him into a better Drummer for Guns

Edited by SerenityScorp

Sorum told The Pulse Of Radio a while back that if the band reunites, he and Adler should both be there. "If it's me on drums or Steven or whatever, if it happened, it'd be great, you know," he said. "I would actually say to them, 'Hey, bring both of us back,' you know. Let me play the other stuff. We'll have two drum kits. I don't care. If 'Appetite For Destruction' [the band's debut] sounds better with Steven playing it, have both guys up there. They can afford it."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former-guns-n-roses-drummer-steven-adler-i-could-go-to-heaven-right-now-and-be-happy/#r6mYF3xXoEfHpf4c.99

But right now He's just waiting for Guns N' Roses to ask Him to play with Them

25 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Compare Mr Brownstone to the nugnr version. I'm pretty sure Frank gets it right now, it sounded great in Vegas

I think I agree on Brownstone but he is still off on some other songs.. He really really really really really needs to fix Rocket Queen... And slow the hell down on a handful of others.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Sorum told The Pulse Of Radio a while back that if the band reunites, he and Adler should both be there. "If it's me on drums or Steven or whatever, if it happened, it'd be great, you know," he said. "I would actually say to them, 'Hey, bring both of us back,' you know. Let me play the other stuff. We'll have two drum kits. I don't care. If 'Appetite For Destruction' [the band's debut] sounds better with Steven playing it, have both guys up there. They can afford it."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former-guns-n-roses-drummer-steven-adler-i-could-go-to-heaven-right-now-and-be-happy/#r6mYF3xXoEfHpf4c.99

But right now He's just waiting for Guns N' Roses to ask Him to play with Them

I hope both get to do some shows/songs

36 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I think I agree on Brownstone but he is still off on some other songs.. He really really really really really needs to fix Rocket Queen... And slow the hell down on a handful of others.

More practice with Slash and Duff will likely get everything locked in how it should be. Pretty cool that they are becoming friends.