Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

3 minutes ago, DarkFairy81 said:

I wish he'd tell us more about the iconic style axl developed because it was wicked cool. The bandana with the cap on backwards with raybans was the ultimate best. Axl really did dress and look well back in the day. Now though, Duff is the one who looks the healthiest and dresses the best out of the big 3 imo

10 minutes ago, gooner14 said:

I wish he'd tell us more about the iconic style axl developed because it was wicked cool. The bandana with the cap on backwards with raybans was the ultimate best. Axl really did dress and look well back in the day. Now though, Duff is the one who looks the healthiest and dresses the best out of the big 3 imo

I wonder if Slash/Axl have showed up to any of Duff's yoga classes lol.

1 hour ago, gooner14 said:

Didn't Izzy once say that if he hadn't borrowed Axl some clothes, he would've gone on stage like some hillbilly ... Or something like that?

i can't remember exactly but I read this somewhere.

So much for Axl's iconic styling?

14 minutes ago, Rubicon said:

Didn't Izzy once say that if he hadn't borrowed Axl some clothes, he would've gone on stage like some hillbilly ... Or something like that?

i can't remember exactly but I read this somewhere.

So much for Axl's iconic styling?

Forgot where but from wht I read, In Guns only Axl N' Izzy tht always wear good outfit N' trying to looks good

15 hours ago, Babooshka said:

They really look great together. I watched two of Perla's videos on Youtube back when she was still married to Slash, and I think she is a decent mom to her boys, but IMO she looks over the top as Slash's wife. Agree with the prev poster, Meegan looks way normal compared to Perla. JMO.

#Where'sErinBTW?

• Like 2