Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Pitman: I'm excited we are playing Coachella!!!!

Management: Uh, actually Chris, we need to talk about that....

Pitman: Whatever, I was gonna quit anyway.....

Hide contents

vma-crying-2.gif

:lol:

Literally this. He posted he was in for coachella when it was announced, then posted a detraction because GNR management asked him to.. Now he claims he quit because he's too cool to continue doing songs?! Wow arrogant and too cool..

Yeesh, no wonder you people all hated him. :lol:

• Like 1

I hope he continues to say this, should fire Axl up to go out and prove him wrong and actually release some music.

Funny how he defended GnR defiantly a few yers back, "we don't need to put new music out" blah, blah! now, he's out and the band it's "the oldies" because they don't have new music to promote... hypocrite? yep! 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

I hope he continues to say this, should fire Axl up to go out and prove him wrong and actually release some music.

Funny how he defended GnR defiantly a few yers back, "we don't need to put new music out" blah, blah! now, he's out and the band it's "the oldies" because they don't have new music to promote... hypocrite? yep! 

Yeah hopefully it fires axl up to finally talk too... "Wtf!! He didn't quit slash duff and I fired his ass!!" :lol::lol::lol:

11 minutes ago, ericy210 said:

Can we please have a thread containing only social media posts?  I hate digging through pages and pages to find the latest posts.

This is why they should have left the pitman thread alone or just merged it with the other pitman thread. 

9 minutes ago, ChineseIRS said:

U can believe me or choose not to but i have been told what happened was Pitman got a little too drunk that fateful night me made the "cash grab" social media posts, realized what he had done and tried to delete them but the screenshots were already captured by people in the Guns' camp. Next day he showed up to rehearsal and was greeted by Duff slamming him up against the wall asking him who the fuck he thinks he is and then being told to by Duff and Slash to pack up his shit and leave. I have good reason to believe to who told me, so no Pitman did not quit. He fucked up and was fired.

True (probably) or not, I like picturing it.

Pitman sent that update to almost every fucker on facebook that would listen to his lies. Myself included. He's delusional now.

Screams of i wasn't fired! I left GNR myself! HONESTLY. (yeh and the huge paycheck in the process) 

Chris we ALL know different. You're a drunk and a hanger on. See ya!

43 minutes ago, ChineseIRS said:

U can believe me or choose not to but i have been told what happened was Pitman got a little too drunk that fateful night me made the "cash grab" social media posts, realized what he had done and tried to delete them but the screenshots were already captured by people in the Guns' camp. Next day he showed up to rehearsal and was greeted by Duff slamming him up against the wall asking him who the fuck he thinks he is and then being told to by Duff and Slash to pack up his shit and leave. I have good reason to believe to who told me, so no Pitman did not quit. He fucked up and was fired.

Who told you that?

1 hour ago, ChineseIRS said:

I don't believe that duff would slam him up against a wall. The guy is way too mellow now. I'm sure it happened with slash and duff pulling axl aside and saying "hey we have gag orders!! If we can't talk why is he and look what he said". I'm sure considering he was always axls hire and axls boy, most likely axl let him go. 

So no I don't believe it. There's been too much of that whole "you can believe me or not but my sources say blah blah blah and I would never lie to you its blah blah blah"...

I mean cmon considering the heat pitman has on him from the fans as it is now, that's just too good and too juicy to be true.  And yeah it's a little creative of a story but not tough to make up so... 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Route66 said:

Pitman sent that update to almost every fucker on facebook that would listen to his lies. Myself included. He's delusional now.

Really?  I thought he didn't have a Facebook anymore?

"When I said we were playing coachella, I meant me and my daughter like to play in the sand" - Chris "Mothergoose" Pitman

Edited by Billsfan

Someone post what he said again to get fired? That way I can imagine in my head the whole situation and Duff and Slash almost beating his ass while re-reading his post to him...true or not I like the story too much 

truthfully what he said might not have been as big of a problem as him getting out of control drunk