Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Why would she be in coachella and not with him?

But, it probably wasn't his wife....probably a handler who runs his social media accounts.  

Most probably yes, a good one is beyond price, really.

Edited by HWolllert

20 hours ago, Billsfan said:

He called the people in this forum a bunch of dildos for getting his birthday wrong on mygnr.com when mygnr.com and mygnrforum are ran by different people. Apparently the reasoning wasn't good enough :shrugs::lol:

I know this is very off topic, but I just felt the need to inform yall that I read that as "He called out the people on this forum for getting him dildos for his birthday"

Now you know. Over n out.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Cronge said:

It's nice to see a band member who enjoys being in a band for a change.

I've really been digging Melissa.  Her background vocals and keys really stand out, particularly on NR, Coma & Better.  Love her enthusiasm.  Pretty cute too!

Edited by sofine11
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, GNRfan2008 said:

The Tweet says 10:13. I'm in Texas so it's not my computer or phone. Maybe Duff's Twitter account is stuck in Pacific mode since he lives on the West Coast. 

image.png

Interesting, I'm in Wisconsin and it says 12:13

dufffff.jpg

I get notification from twitter when Duff tweets. So, I can confirm that the tweet was sent after the show ended. I was reading your posts on the forum, you guys, about the show having ended and how the band kicked ass when I got the notification. By the way, I live in Europe and the time of his tweet is shown in Eastern European Time (8:13 am). I think the show ended around 8 am (my local time)  

I must say, Melissa may not be necessary but she seems very positive and I think that someone that pumped and energized about the band they are in cannot be a negative thing.

I don't really consider her more than just an additional musician like Tracy and Roberta though

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

I'm cool with Melissa, her sound doesn't hurt the band, she's cute, and she seems to be thrilled. If you're going to have a second keyboard player those all sound good to me

She has a great voice too so she's good on the backing vocals. And if she is playing any kind of role in Axl's current mood, we should all be grateful. I don't know if he has ever been so happy in his whole life.